Keanu Reeves/Ted 'Theodore' Logan

"My favorite class of the day

"My favorite class of the day." I say to
my best friend Beverly as we enter my history classroom.

I love history so much. Not only am I good at it, but it's also a fun class.

"Okay everyone take your seats. We have a lot to review for your final reports tomorrow." Mr. Ryan said as we all filed into the room. I took my seat in the front next to Bev and got ready for class.

We opened up our textbooks, ready to start. After a while, we heard banging on the door. It was the infamous duo of Bill and Ted. The whole class loved them. I mean who wouldn't. They are hilarious. Mr. Ryan on the other hand doesn't seem to feel the same. Mainly because they don't seem to learn much in his class.

"You're late." Mr. Ryan stated with a stern look on his face.

"So sorry Teacher dude. We tried to make it here as fast as we could, but then we passed by the Circle K and stopped for some excellent snackage." Ted said with the goofiest grin. We all stifled back a laugh as Mr. Ryan looked unamused and sighed.

"Just take your seats." Mr. Ryan gestured to the middle of the room.

They walked to their seats so we could finally get back to learning. We were going over my favorite topic. France.

"Okay can anyone here give me a good description of Napoleon?"

A few kids, including myself, rose their hands. But since Bill wasn't paying attention, Mr. Ryan called on him.

"Bill? Would you kindly tell us about Napoleon?" Mr. Ryan asked with his arms crossed.

We all turned to Bill for an answer. "Uh.. He was a short dude?" Bill answered confused.

Mr. Ryan looked up like he was praying this boy was joking. "And?"

It took Bill sometime to think about it. Do these boys ever pay attention?

"Bill, I'm waiting." Mr. Ryan said sternly.

"He's dead?" Bill answered still confused.

"So Bill, what you're telling me, essentially, was a short, dead dude?" I could tell Mr. Ryan was frustrated.

"Well yeah." Now Ted had leaned forward and whispered something to Bill, gaining the attention of Mr. Ryan.

"Ted, stand up."

Ted looked perplexed. "Stand up?"

"Yes son, stand up." Ted does so and Mr. Ryan asks a simple question. "Now, who was Joan of Arc?"

Ted thought about it and answered with a smile. "Noah's wife?"

The bell rung signaling the end of class.

"Listen guys, don't forget, tomorrow. Final Reports, 1:30-3:30." On our way out, Mr. Ryan motioned to Bill, Ted and... me? "Hey guys. Y/n, you can wait outside till we are done."