Emilio Estevez/Keith 'Two-Bit' Matthews

"Great

"Great. Like my day could get any worse." I said as my car started to stop. I pulled it over to the side of the road and got out. When I opened up the hood, the car was smoking.

"Woah!" I shouted, coughing and waving my hands around, trying to get rid of the smoke.

'Damn.' I thought to myself. I don't know the first thing about cars and I sure as hell don't know where I am to even know where to start to ask for help.

Suddenly, I turned to my right to see a cute guy in a leather jacket walking backwards. He looks like he was hitchhiking with his thumb out.

"Excuse me? Um, can you help me?" I put my hand on my forehead, blocking the sun from getting into my eyes so I can clearly see him.

He turned to me hesitantly. "Who me?" He pointed at his chest.

I giggled a bit. "No I was talking to one of the drivers who flew past you." My voice dripping with sarcasm. He just laughed and jogged over to me.

"Okay, okay. What seems to be the problem?" He asked while leaning forward to look into the hood.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be asking a random hitchhiker for help, now would I?" I smirked with my hands on my hips.

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "And I thought I was opinionated with a name like Two-Bit." He jokingly scuffed while reaching into the hood.

Well it seems like this guy and I have more in common than I first assumed. I leaned on the side of the front and spoke up. "So... your name is Two-Bit?" I asked confused.

He smiled and unscrewed something near the engine. "Well, Two-Bit is my nickname. I guess it's cause I always give people my two bits and say what's on my mind. My real name is Keith, Keith Matthews."

I nodded and looked off into the distance. "You gonna tell me your name?" He waited with a grin.

I chuckled with an apology. "I'm sorry. It's y/n, y/n l/n."

"Pretty name." He smirked and looked back into the car. I heard the sound of a zap before he jolted up quickly. My head whipped to him to see if he was alright. He was sucking onto his finger in pain. "Car's ready." He laughed with a shrug.

I hopped into the drivers seat and revved it up. The car was fixed. "Oh thank you so much!" I shouted out the window.

"No problem." He said and continued hitchhiking.

I drove slowly along side him. "Aren't you gonna hop in? It's the least I can do for all of your help." I smiled softly.

He stopped and thought about it for a second before sitting in shot gun. "Okay where are you headed?" I continued on the road.

"Oh I'm just heading a few blocks from here. I live close by." He pointed forward.

I looked at him with my jaw on the ground. "You mean to tell me that you're hitchhiking in your own neighborhood? Don't you have a car? Or better yet, why didn't you just walk?"

"I would agree with you, but then who would've helped you with your car?" He batted his eyelashes smugly.

I opened my mouth to object, but he was right. "Thank you." Was all I could muster up.

I looked out of my peripheral vision to get a good look at him. He was attractive to say the least. And you know he's a total goofball with his Mickey Mouse shirt on.

"So what about you? Where are you headed?" He dragged me out of my thoughts.

"Me? I'm just a nobody, from nowhere, heading off into the distance towards nothing." I lightly smirked back.

He looked at me up and down. "You don't look like a nobody to me."

He gave me butterflies for some reason. I wasn't heading anywhere specific. I just wanted an adventure. Maybe he is my adventure.

He told me to make a few more turns till we reached a small gas station. "This is the DX. I got two buddies named Soda and Steve who work here. You can just drop me off here with them."

I guess he's not my adventure. I'll probably never see him again.

He hopped out of the car. He then turned and leaned down to talk to me through the passenger window. "Well, y/n l/n. If you're ever in Tulsa again, back from... the nothing place..." He couldn't contain his laughter. "then be sure to look me up."

I grinned at him and nodded. "Will do Two-Bit."

I waited a few seconds to see two guys come out in uniforms, patting his back. I looked down in sadness and prepared to continue on my way.

I made it to the curb when my car stopped again. I turned the key several times to try to start it up, but it just didn't work.

I smiled and opened my door. "Hey!" I shouted over the hood of the car to Two-Bit.

He and the two other guys turned to face me. Two-Bit nodded his head at their confused faces. He then ran over to me with a smile.

"I think you may have done something wrong. My car won't start again." I laughed.

He put his hands in his pockets. "Wrong... or right?"

I bit my lip. He helped me push my car into the station

They say everything happens for a reason. I don't know if he purposely broke my car or not,... but I did know one thing.

I was staying in Tulsa to start my adventure.