Robert Downey Jr./Ian

"I'll be dead

"I'll be dead. Wyatt'll be dead... We'll all be dead." I say as I'm staring at a missile in my house. Yes you heard that correctly.

My brother Wyatt and his best friend Gary Wallace went upstairs not too long ago with the infamous duo of Max and Ian.

For a while now, even though I know he's bad news, I've developed a crush on Ian. I don't know, there's just something about him. Maybe it's his eyes? Anyway, he's not on my good side now that Lisa's here.

We were at the mall the other day and I had just finished buying lingerie with Lisa. Going up the escalator, we see Max and Ian staring at us. Of course I'm blushing because I think Ian is staring at me.

But noooo. I couldn't be farther from the truth.

They practically chased us outside and by the time they caught up to us, they were only looking at Lisa.

So yeah, he's on my bad side right now.

At first I questioned why they were heading upstairs,... but then I walked into my kitchen and the whole room turned blue right before my eyes. Blue! And now there's a giant missile in here too!

I think I need some fresh air after all of this. I'm probably dreaming.

I walked out of my kitchen and I saw Lisa talking to my grandparents. My eyes went wide and I hid behind this random tall guy. She led them into the kitchen for about a minute till she came out all by herself.

She went up the stairs to Wyatt's room, so I waited at the bottom of the stairs to ask her the whereabouts of my grandparents. She walked back down the stairs with a smile.

"Lisa, what happened to m-" I started to say before she cut me off.

"Oh damn, I have to go into the kitchen and finish cooking. Speak to you later." Damn her changing the subject.

Soon after, Gary and Wyatt were speeding down the stairs. They stopped when they reached me. "Where's... Lisa?" Wyatt asked out of breath.

"I have no idea." I shrugged.

A random drunk guy came over to us suddenly. He burped before he spoke. "Um dude, like, I think you should know that there's a guy stuck in your TV man!" He laughed.

"That's very nice but we're dealing with a major crisis here, so shoo shoo." Gary turned his shoulders and pushed him away.

Wyatt ignored them and looked at me with a worried face. "Y/n, have you seen our grandparents?"

"Look Wyatt, I have no idea where anyone is or what's going on. All I know is that we are dead by the end of this weekend, especially from Chet when he comes home tomorrow... Chloe is so lucky she's in Ohio now." I gazed off in sadness.

I didn't even bother to here his response as I just made my way over to the bar. The bartender wasn't around, so I just reached over the bar and got myself a drink. Hey, it's my house, I'm allowed!

I was twirling my straw around when I heard someone take the seat next to me. It was Ian. Then I just-.. wait a minute. Ian?

I literally did a double take. "Ian? What are you doing here? Sitting next to me especially when all the other seats at the bar are open?" Literally.

He swallowed some of his drink and whipped his head to me. "Oh I'm sorry, is someone sitting here?" He sounded... genuine?

I looked at him suspiciously. "No, it's just.. I wasn't expect you to sit with me. That's all."

He shrugged and turned his head forward towards the bar. "Yeah well I could use a drink after what we just tried to do."

"What happened?" I sipped on my straw.

"Well y/n, it's kind of a crazy story. I really liked Lisa and your brother was helping Max and me make her for ourselves. I mean I put a damn bra on my head for nothing."

My mind was racing with so many thoughts. One, he admitted he liked Lisa and wanted her for himself. Two, so that's why my kitchen is blue with a missile in it. Three, why did he willingly tell me he put a bra on his head? Four, damn my brother for wanting to be cool and ruining everything. But lastly is the major one. He knows my name and who I am.

"Oh." Was all I could say. A part of me wanted to yell at him in anger and jealousy. But another part of me wanted to hold him and keep him all to myself.

"Yeah. Lisa would never get with me anyway. I'm just a kid in her eyes. A bad one at that." He frowned down at his drink.

I truly felt bad for him. He's different than how he seems to everyone. One on one, he seems... misunderstood.

I held my glass up to him. "Well, cheers to whatever happened this crazy weekend that we'll never understand."

He laughed and clinked our glasses. "I'll drink to that!"

We downed our drinks and I giggled to myself when I finished. After my laughter died down, I realized Ian was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, running my finger around the rim of the glass.

"You remind me of her." He smiled.

I looked at him confused. "I remind you of who?"

"Lisa." I looked with an eyebrow raised. How the hell do I remind him of Lisa? She's got an amazing body, beautiful hair, a pretty voice. I'm just me.

He continued. "At first, I liked Lisa because she was unlike any girl I've ever met. She's not like the rest." I was looking down in sadness. He'll never get over her. "I'm gonna have to realize that I will never have Lisa. And I can accept that because I have you."

"Ian what are you talking about? You have a girlfriend named Hilly." I looked away.

He grabbed my hand, making me turn back to look at him. "You know how beautiful you are? You are not like any of the girls at Shermer. Look, although Lisa is beautiful, she won't always be here. And Hilly... Hilly likes your brother." We were now looking deep into each others eyes. Yup that's why I like him, knew it. "But you... I didn't realize that I already had my own Lisa until now."

I grinned widely at him with a blush. He placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. We went in for a kiss. I was surprised, but the kiss was so romantic. It was like there were a bunch of engines going off in my head.

Unfortunately, Wyatt ran over and broke us up. "Are you two dating?!" He was panicked and shocked. We both shrugged with a smile. He shook his head. "Nevermind. Look,... there's motorcycles in the house!"

Oh... so the engines weren't in my head.

Some guy on a bike with one eye almost ran Wyatt over just now. His heart was racing as he spoke. "I'm gonna go find Gary or Lisa."

When he left, I turned to Ian with a perplexed face. "Well I had enough insanity for one night. What'd you say we go for a walk?" I grinned.

He grinned back and turned to the window. "Yeah, let's take a walk around your furniture filled backyard."

I just laughed and pulled him outside. "After this weekend, nothing surprises me anymore."