Corey Feldman

"Ber ner ner ner ner ner, you say it's your birthday! Ber ner ner ner ner ner, it's-" I sing as my lovely friend Staci answered the door

"Ber ner ner ner ner ner, you say it's your birthday! Ber ner ner ner ner ner, it's-" I sing as my lovely friend Staci answered the door. Well, I was singing until she place her finger on my lips to shut me up.

"It's not your birthday too so don't bother singing it." She laughed.

I shoved her hand away and laughed as well. "Well, the last time I checked, your birthday party was inside the house!" I yelled while rubbed my arms to keep warm.

She moved out of the way and let me through. "Guess who's here already?"

I turned to her confused while taking off my jacket. "Who?"

"My crush and yours." She clapped her hands and jumped up and down.

I rolled my eyes. "One, Corey is not my crush. We are just friends. And two, you are too obsessed with Corey to call him a crush. He's like your obsession."

She shoved me playfully. "Shut up. Oh my gosh, here they come." She fixed her hair to add more volume. I rolled my eyes again and laughed.

"Hello ladies." Haim said with a smirk that was directed towards Staci.

"H-hi." She twirled a strand of her hair.

Feldman came strolling over to me while Haim and Staci gushed over each other. "Hey y/n. You look really nice tonight."

No. No I don't like him. Corey is just my friend and only that. "What? Are you saying I don't look good any other day?"

He choked on his drink a bit. "What?! No, I didn't mean-"

I laughed and held my hand up. "Relax. I'm just joking, buddy."

Now Haim choked on his drink. "Uhh will you two excuse us? Corey I need to talk to you." He dragged Feldman away.

Staci turned me to face her. "What was that? 'Are you saying I don't look good any other day?' Y/n!"

I shrugged with a confused expression. "What? I was joking! He knows that."

"Yeah you were joking but he was trying to make a move." She said in an obvious way.

"Oh please." I pushed passed her to the punch bowl. "Like I said before, we are just friends. He was being nice. I've complimented him before. I said he looked cool when he put that bandana his is hair last week."

"That's different." She leaned against the table.

"How?" I crossed my arms.

"It just is." She got off the table and smirked so wide. "Fine. Soon you will realize he likes you and you like him." She walked away.

"Whatever you say!" I yelled after her.

What just happened? Or better yet, what will happen?