Fated meeting chapter 1

A man with green hair in his twenty was holding a newborn baby boy that had black hair. The newborn was crying in his father arms. The man watch as his wife laid lifeless on the bed not moving anymore.

"I promise..I'll take good care of him our son Takao." The man said.

~12 years later~
Midorima Shintaro was in his office sorting his paper when someone slam the door open.

"Papa! Papa!" A almost six year old boy walked up to his daddy. He had black hair and green eyes.

"What is it? I'm working Takao." Midorima sigh. He picked the boy up.

"Papa! Look! I drew this for you!" Takao smiled.

He showed Midorima a drawing of a stick figure if him and Takao with flowers surrounding them.

"Do you like it?" Takao tilted his head.

"Yeah, I like it. I'll hang it on my wall where all your other drawings are." Midorima smiled. Takao face brighten up. He hugged Midorima and kissed his father on the cheek.

"Thank you Papa. Um...you see tomorrow my birthday...I was wondering....if...if..." Takao playfully play with his fingers.

"Tomorrow...Im Sorry Takao but I have a patient I have to see tomorrow. But I-" Midorima was cut off.

"It's fine..." Takao looked down. Midorima saw his son with a sad face. It pained his heart to see this.

"Takao, once I finish meeting with my patient. Would you like just you and me go to that favorite bakery you like." Midorima said. Takao looked up at him and he smiled and nodded. He got off Midorima and grabbed the door knob.

"See you tomorrow Papa!" Takao smiled. He closed the door shut. A moment of silence filled the air. He sigh. He leaned back in his chair. Then suddenly his phone rang on the desk. He picked it up and open it. The ID caller was label Akashi.

He hesitate to answer but he knew he couldn't refuse or else he'll die. So he press answer button.

"Midorima here. What do you need?" Midorima said.

"Hey Shintaro, tomorrow Takao birthday right." Akashi said. Midorima almost choked.

"How do you know that?" Midorima suspicious.

"What do you mean how. Takao called me and I have my source." Midorima could image Akashi smirk over the phone.

"Well I wanted to tell you. Takao turning six right. You should send him to kindergarten." Akashi said.

"What? Why? I can just teach him at home." Midorima said.

"Teaching at home isn't bad either. But Takao been calling me a lot saying he's always lonely when you aren't home. He needs a friend. Beside your too overprotective." Akashi sigh over the phone. Midorima grunt.

"I'll think about it." Midorima said.

"Oh right, you should register him to Seirin Kindergarten. Since your a worrywart father I have a friend there who you can trust." Akashi said.

"A friend?" Midorima said.

"Yeah his name is...."

___________________________________________

"Does your chest pain still hurts." Midorima asked the old lady.