Fated meeting chapter 6

"Takao! Your here!" A little girl ran toward him with red hair. Next to her was Ringo the girl he first met.

"Yeah! Good morning Akane and Ringo." Takao smiled.

"Good morning Takao." They both smiled at him.

"Then let's go play over here." They both grabbed Takao hands. Takao blushed. Takao nodded his head as his friend drag him to where the other kids were playing with blocks.

Kuroko smiled at them as they played peacefully. He watch as their father come into the room to sit down and relax. Kuroko severed them some food and drinks. He looked around to find Midorima but he wasn't here yet.

Of course he was outside hesitating to go inside. He was fixing his shirt to see if he was dressed okay or any thing dirty on his clothes or if he looks perfect. Lol.

"Midorima, what are you doing?" A voice said.

Midorima recognized that voice he turn around to find the red headed Akashi with a little boy holding his hands.

"Akashi!" Midorima cough and stop what he was doing.

"Father he's weird. Can I kill him." The red haired boy said.

Midorima flinch at the little boy words. Akashi just smiled and ruffle the boy head.

"Now, now Seiji don't say that to your uncle. Why don't you go play with your sister Akane and her friends. I'll come see you soon." Akashi smiled.

The boy nodded his head and walk inside the building. But took a glance at Midorima.

"Weirdo." He mouth.

Midorima felt himself about to yell at the boy but Akashi touch his shoulder.

"How about we go inside also. Aomine and the rest are going to come soon." Akashi smiled.

"Yeah." Midorima said.

As they walked inside a man with black hair covering one of his eyes saw them. He was carrying a baby in his arms.

"Oh your both here. I'll go call Kuroko." Himuro smiled.

"Thank you Himuro." Akashi smiled.

"No problem." He said as he walked to Kuroko.

Akashi and Kuroko went to a table to sit down where the rest of the parents were sitting. Their children were playing in another room. Midorima caught a glimpse of Takao playing with the other children's with a smile.

Midorima smiled when their eyes met. Takao waved at him. Midorima waved back. Then he noticed a boy glaring at him.

"TAKAO IS MINE!" Seiji gave that aroua.

He turned to Akashi who was sitting quietly drinking tea. (When did he get that?) Midorima thought.

"Akashi." Midorima turned to him. Akashi hummed looking at him.

"Your son is so like you." Midorima said.

"I don't know what your talking about." Akashi smiled.

"Midorima." Kuroko pop out if nowhere making Midorima flinch.

"Kuroko? When were you here?" Midorima asked.

"I've been here the whole time since you sat down. I wanted to see what you'd like to drink we only have water, juice, coffee, and tea?" Kuroko asked.

"Oh, um water will do for now." Midorima said.

"Alright." Kuroko smiled.

Midorima felt his heart thumping really fast. When Kuroko walked away he turn to Akashi who was smirking at him.

"Heh, I didn't knew Midorima could get along with Kuroko." Akashi smirk.

"N-no, it's not like that. Kuroko is just a...a..." Midorima hesitate on his words. Was Kuroko his friend? Or...

"Fufufu~" Akashi smirk more.

"BESIDE! How do you know Kuroko?" Midorima changed the subject.

"He was in the same middle school as us." Akashi sipped his tea.

"I see..wait what! He was!" Midorima shouted.

"Yeah, he worked in the library commitment. Then I met him there when I need a book to read." Akashi said.

"I see..." Midorima looked disbelief. Kuroko was in the same middle school as them.

"Oh right, I wanted to asked you what's your relationship with Kuroko?" Midorima asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Akashi asked.

"Kuroko said you were like a brother to him. But I thought you both might be..." Midorima hesitate to say the next word.

"Fufufu~ are you interested in Kuroko." Akashi smiled evily.

"What! Why did you think of that! Of course not!" Midorima shouted.

"Fufu~" Akashi wanted to burst out laughing Midorima is interested in Kuroko.

"What about me?" A voice appear.

Midorima gasped.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Midorima shouted.

Kuroko frowned at how weird he was acting but decided to shrug it off.

"Okay then...here's your water." Kuroko put it in the table and walked back to the children room.

When he was gone Midorima breathe a sigh of relief.
Suddenly Akashi burst out laughing he couldn't hold it in anymore. Midorima glared at him. The other parents looked at Akashi like he was crazy.

"Midorima! I can't believe you! Your interested in Kuroko you should ask him out." Akashi wipes away the tears at his eyes.

"Ask him out? I thought-" Midorima was cut off.

"Lovers? Didn't Kuroko told you? He thinks of me like a brother. Kuroko and me are just friend." Akashi said.

"I see. I'll never asked again." Midorima blushed looking away.

"But seriously, you should just asked him out. I'm sure he'll say yes. Beside Kuroko need someone to heal his broken heart." Akashi looked at Kuroko who was playing with the kids.

Midorima looked at him. Heal Kuroko broken heart? He also looked at Kuroko who was smiling with Takao and the other kids.

"Ask him out? Huh? I don't know.." Midorima thought.

" Midorima thought