Fated meeting chapter 13

Kuroko set down the picnic blanket with the design of red and white squares under a big oak tree. Kuroko set the picnic basket down onto the blanket.

He sat down and watched as Seiji and Takao ran around the grassy field on a warm day.

"Kuroko, I want to ask you some questions. I want....to get to know you better is that okay?" Midorima looked at him.

Kuroko looked at Midorima for a moment and nodded his head.

"But you don't have to be answer all my questions! I d-don't want you to be uncomfortable so..." Midorima looked away.

"Yeah, I know." Kuroko Smiled.

Midorima and Kuroko both looked at Takao and Seiji who was running around the grass chasing each other.

"I heard from Akashi. About your o-other boyfriend." Midorima Said. He didn't want to say EX because he felt like that was rude.

Kuroko flinch at that.

"I see...you must have heard about how selfish I was." Kuroko narrow his eyes.

"No!" Midorima shouted.

Kuroko eyes widen as Midorima grabbed his shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault! It's that bastard fault!" Midorima yelled in anger.

Kuroko looked at him.

"Your a kind, and strong person who manage to filled my heart that was once cold ever since my wife died. Now whenever I'm with you my heart beat so fast I can't stop myself from wanting to touch you....I....l-lov..." Midorima But his lips.

"Midorima?" Kuroko stared at him.

Midorima took a deep breath and shove his lips to Kuroko.

_______________________________________________

The sound of thunder boom outside. The sky was dark and raindrop knock his window.

Kuroko look outside the window sitting on his bed hugging his knees.

He touched his lips and remember the kiss.

He felt his face was warm and blushing. His heart was beating really fast too.

-Kuroko flashback-

When their lips part. Kuroko was still shocked at what was happening.

Takao and Seiji was still playing together and didn't noticed anything.

They both stared at each other for a moment.

The one who broke first was Midorima. His face was all red and his head was steaming hot air.

"I-IM SORRY! I-I don't know what came over me! I-I just! Um..I!" Midorima was panicking.

He could feel his face turned red too. Because it's been a long time since someone kissed him.

They both look away from each other.

"I-It's ok..." Kuroko said with a blushing face.

They both didn't still look at each other.

"I should probably go." Kuroko stood up to leave.

Before he could run away in embarrassment a hand grab him.

Kuroko looked at Midorima who was looking at him with a serious face and his cheeks slightly blushing.

"C-Can you think about it.?" Midorima Said pushing up his glasses.

"Y-Yes....I just need time to think." Kuroko said and quickly walked away.

"Sensei?" Seiji called out to him.

"Where are you going?" Takao asked.

Kuroko knelt down and patted both their heads.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Kuroko Smiled.

-flashback End-

Ever since Kagami left he haven't dated anyone since then. His heart have been cold and love was something he didn't want anymore. He didn't want to get hurt again.

But.....Midorima was different.

"Shintaro...." Kuroko tested the name on his lips.

Ring ...... Ring...

Kuroko felt his phone vibrate on his bed. He looked and saw it was a unknown number.

He frowned and answered it.

"Hello? This is Kuroko Tetsuya." Kuroko answered.

"H-Hey Kuroko. Can you open the door?"

Kuroko eyes widen at the familiar voice.

The voice that he never wanted to hear again.

Before he knew it he stood up with his phone in his hand and walked toward the door.

This must be a joke?

Someone must be playing a prank on him?

Kagami would never come here?

Because he never loved me?

Why?

Why?

Kuroko open the door with his shaky hands.

He looked down and saw the feet first when he looked up he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Hey. I've missed you Kuroko." He smiled.

Kagami reaches out and pulled him into a embrace.

"Kagami..." Kuroko whisper.

The phone slip from his hand onto the floor with a loud thud.

Akane: Kill me. XD