Fated meeting final

Takao came home with his heart beating so fast at what happened today.

"Takao welcome home." Kuroko appear from the kitchen.

"I'm home, M-Mom." Takao smiled.

Takao wasn't used to calling Kuroko his mom. It's a bit embarrassing because Kuroko was a boy but he loved his mom/dad.

"How was school today." Kuroko asked him.

"It was fine. Seiji he..." Takao blush.

"Seiji what?" Kuroko asked him.

"N-Nothing! It's nothing!" Takao quickly ran to his room covering his face.

Kuroko frowned as Takao ran into his room slamming his door.

Takao kept thinking about the kiss.

"Seiji kissed me? Huh? When have he always been like that?" Takao face was really red.

Now that he think about it ever since they started high school together Seiji had been getting too close to him.

Whenever he tried to talk to someone they would run away. Probably because Seiji is always been with him.

Seiji even slam him against the locker!

-Takao flashback-

"Uh what are you doing Seiji?" Takao was confused at why he was slam against the locker.

"Takao, I like you." He said with this cold eyes.

Takao thought for a moment.

Has Seiji been that lonely?

Maybe I'm not paying attention to him?

I see!

That's why he's been so pissed and too close to him! He was lonely!

"I like to too Seiji! Don't worry you will always be my best friend!" Takao smiled brightly.

".........."

There was a long moment of silence.

Seiji remove his hands from the locker and cover his eyes.

"Hahahahahahahahahah!" Seiji burst out laughing.

Takao suddenly felt his whole body shook. Something bad gonna happen and he knew it.

Seiji suddenly grab both of Takao shoulder.

"I see....This is what father meant. I would have to play really HARD to get what I want. Fufufu~" Seiji turned around and left with a mischievous face.

"S-Seiji?" Takao was shaking as Seiji left him alone.

-Flashback end-

Takao was swirling his food around. His mom eating his food silently and his dad reading the newspaper probably about horoscopes.

"How was school Takao?" Midorima asked.

"Huh? Ah, it was fine." Takao looked at his dad.

"I see. Are you still hanging out with that devil son?" Midorima looked at him.

"Dad, Seiji isn't a devil." Takao pouted.

"He is. He will always be the devil son. Be careful because Scorpio has place last in Oha-asa Horoscope. This is your lucky item for tomorrow." Midorima said handing him a red heart keychain.