Fated meeting chapter 2

The next day Midorima drove his son to Seirin kindergarten school.

"Papa where are we?" Takao asked.

"This is a school you'll be going to." Midorima said.

"A school? But I want to stay with you." Takao looked sad.

"I know. But I heard from Akashi you were always lonely when I weren't home right?" Midorima said.

Takao nodded his head.

"That's why I want your to try to make some friends here. I love you okay. Now let's go inside." Midorima held Takao small hands.

Takao nodded he held onto his daddy hands. While his other hand touch the necklace his daddy gave him.

Once they enter inside little children stared at them.

"Ohhh! He's here!!" A little girl said. All the little children turned to looked at Takao and Midorima they ran over to them. They crowed the two father and son asking questions and tugging on their sleeves.

"W-wait! Clam down!" Midorima panic unable to do anything. Takao only stood there watching.

"Your Takao right? Sensei talked about you that were going to have a new student." The little girl said. She had blue eyes and brown chocolate hair her face was round like an apple and she wore a blue uniform.

"I'm Hanabi Ringo. Nice to meet you." She smiled at him. Takao blushed.

"M-Midorima Takao. Nice to meet you also.." Takao shyly said.

"Everyone what are you doing?" Someone said.

All the little children turned to the voice. There stood a man with sky blue hair and blue eyes wearing a blue apron. Takao knew who he was.

"Kuroko-sensei!!" All the children ran towards him at full speed making him fall on the floor.

Midorima and Takao watched as the children climb all over him. Laughing and smiling.

"W-wait everyone...your squishing me..." Kuroko reach a hand out to the sky trying to reach for something. He turned to Midorima and Takao.

"Sorry Midorima-San and Takao ....please wait a bit." Kuroko struggle.

____________________________________________

Kuroko sigh. As Midorima and Takao sat quietly waiting. Midorima cough.

"Oh sorry, now your Takao right. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. A sensei here there are other people working here too. We can introduce them to you later." Kuroko said.

"Your that person from the bakery." Takao stare at him.

"You know him Takao?" Midorima looked at his son.

Takao frown at him.

"Do you not remember he gave you that blue cloth." Takao looked at his father.

Midorima eye widen. Then the person who Akashi talked about and the person who gave him that cloth on a rainy day was him!!

Midorima looked at him. 'What a low presence...' Midorima thought.

"Then your the one Akashi talked about right. What's your relationship with him?" Midorima asked.

"Hmm..well let's say Akashi is my big brother." Kuroko deadpanned.

Silence filled the whole room.

"W-whhaaatttt! I thought you were Akashi friend! Akashi said you were his friend!!" Midorima shouted.

"Of course were friends but he's like a big brother to me. Is that bad?" Kuroko tilted his head. Midorima groan.