Fated meeting chapter 9

Today was the day.

Midorima looked at himself in the mirror. Checking to see if he looked okay. It's been an hour since he's been in the bathroom.

"Is this okay? Are my clothes wrinkled? Does my face look okay? What about my hair? No wait should I not wear my glasses? Wait no, no, no, my clothes look weird or my face? What is it?" Midorima thought.

"Shintaro." A voice Said.

"Gaaahhhh!!!" Midorima scream.

"Papa!" Takao came running into the bathroom.

"Takao! You bastard Akashi!" Midorma kneel down to his son.

"Papa are you going to see Kuroko-sensei? I wanna go too!" Takao wined.

"Uh.." Midorima didn't know what to say.

"Takao. I know you love your dad and Sensei very much but sometimes you got to let adults have some privacy." Akashi said.

"Yes..." Takao looked down.

Midorima felt bad.

"Shintaro." Akashi looked at him.

Midorima looked up at him.

"Don't worry you look good. Very handsome~" Akashi smiled.

"Be quiet." Midorima pissed but his face was red.

"Takao, I'll be back soon. So stay and listen to your Uncle okay." Midorima ruffle his head.

"Yeah." Takao nodded his head.

"Don't worry Akane and Seiji will be here to keep him company." Akashi Said. He handed Midorima a paper.

Midorima flinch at the name. He saw Seiji walked behind Akashi with a smile.

"Don't worry Uncle. Takao my friend so there's no need to worry." Seiji held a dark aroua. He smiled evilly at Midorima.

"Takao, no matter what happens don't ever play with that devil." Midorma held onto both of his shoulder.

Takao tilted his head confused at who the devil was.

_________________________________________

"Then I'll be leaving." Midorima Said.

"See you soon." They all Said.

Midorima walked out the door and closed it behind him.

He drove his green car and drove to Kuroko house that Akashi gave him.

He came to a view of a three story high apartment.

Kuroko was at the entrance of the apartment waiting for him. He was wearing a coat with a red scarf. Kuroko face was a bit red.

Midorima stop the car in front of him. He got out of the car and grab onto Kuroko shoulder.

"Kuroko! How long have you stayed out here. I could have come knock on your door. You didn't have to stay out here you'll catch a cold." Midorima Said.

"Midorima, I'm fine. I didn't stay out here long. I was too excited to see you." Kuroko smiled.

Midorima blush and looked away. Kuroko laugh at that.

"Let's go." Kuroko Said.

"Yeah...." Midorima felt his heart beating really fast.

He followed Kuroko into the car and they drove off.
________________________________________

Midorima was a bit nervous. They were at a highly star restaurant with a great view of the Tokyo it was  owned by the Akashi family. Akashi recommend they go there.

Midorima was nervously looking a the menu he took a peek at Kuroko who was telling the waiter his order.

No forget it he was too nervous. What if Kuroko didn't like him. What if he thinks he's Boring and rude. What if he hates him? What if, What If...

"Midorima...midorima....Midorima." Kuroko held his hand.

Midorima flinch and came back to reality. He turned to Kuroko who look worried at him.

"Huh? W-what.." Midorima Said.

"It's your turn to order." Kuroko Said.

"Oh sorry I'll have the same thing as him." Midorima Said.

"Are you sure?" Kuroko Said.

"Yeah." Midorima Said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Midorima slam his face on the table. He should have never listen to Kise.

"Whatever he order you order the same thing." Kise Said over the phone.

"I see thank you." Midorma said.

He wrote on a peice of paper of all the advise Kise gave him.

But how wrong he was.

Everything...everything...Everything was egg!
Boil egg! Egg dish! Egg soup! Fry egg! Egg everywhere! And a vanilla milkshake.

"Midorima What are you doing? Hurry up and eat." Kuroko Said as he cut a boil egg and ate it.

"Why is everything egg?" Midorima Said.

"Because it's delicious. You should try some." Kuroko ate another egg.

Midorima looked at the egg dish in front of him. It didn't look appealing like the other food people were eating. He sigh and used his fork.

He slowly open his mouth and chew. He swallow and his eyes slightly widen.

"It's delicious." Midorima Said.

"See." Kuroko smiled.

Midorima looked at a Kuroko who continue eating. Midorima also continue eating.

He smiled to himself it wasn't that bad after all he thought. Kuroko is a interesting person.

"Midorima egg are healthy to eat, so you better eat it all or you'll become dumb. Also if you don't want your vanilla milkshake can you give it to me." Kuroko deadpanned.

Forget it this person is very rude.