Fated meeting chapter 14

Midorima sat on his desk looking through papers of a patients and signing it.

Somehow he couldn't concentrate on his papers.

He remember the kiss. 

He really kissed Kuroko!

He felt his face turned red and his heart beating really fast.

He slam his face onto his desk. Some of the papers fell to the floor.

"Dang it....why did I do that...." Midorima push up his glasses.

He looked at his photo of his wife. He picked it up and touch the glass frame. He smiled.

The door creek open.

"Papa..." Takao stood at the door with his blanket dragged on the floor. Takao rubbing his eyes.

"Takao? Why are you up?" Midorima picked him up.

"I'm worried about sensei." Takao Said.

"Why?" Midorima looked at him.

"I want Sensei to be my mama. But I don't know if he wants to be my mama." Takao Said with a sad face.

Midorima thought for a moment because this was a really hard question.

"Hmmm...I don't know. But I'm sure he will be a great mom for you." Midorima ruffle Takao hair.

"Or is it dad?" Midorima frowned.
_________________________________________

Kuroko and Kagami sat across from each other in the living room.

It was a very tense and awkward silence. No one said anything to each other. Until Kuroko spoke up.

"Kagami..." Kuroko Said.

Kagami looked up at him.

"Why are you here...after all these years...are you here to mock me?" Kuroko looked up at him.

"No!" Kagami stood up.

"Then tell me why you are here?" Kuroko looked at him with his cold eyes.

Kagami flinch at his cold eyes. But continue to look straight into Kuroko eyes.

"I....I want us to be back together again." Kagami Said.

Kuroko eyes widen. He grab his own arm squeezing it tightly that his nail broke though his skin casing him to bleed.

He remembers the pain he went through when Kagami left.

The suffering and the sadness.

"I would like you go, please leave." Kuroko said.

Kagami looked at him.

"W-Wait Kuroko I-" Kuroko cut him off.

"Please leave!" Kuroko shouted.

"Kuroko please listen to me. I'm sorry about what I did to you but I had my reason-"

"Kagami!" Kuroko shouted at him.

Kagami Looked up and saw Kuroko was crying.

"Please leave....please don't hurt me anymore than this. I no longer trust your words or your love for me." Kuroko Said sadly.

"Kuroko..." Kagami made a worried face.

"Beside I might have found someone that I really like. Someone who will love me honestly. He's a kind man." Kuroko smiled sadly.

Kagami bit his lips. He stood up and stood in front of Kuroko. Kuroko took a step back hitting the table.

He felt that something bad was going to happened.