Fated meeting chapter 5

"This is my room." Takao smiled.

Kuroko look around and saw that everything was normal. His room wall was green and he had some books on the shelves and picture on the desk. Kuroko saw a women with black hair smiling with a hat on her head.

"That's my mama I told you about. Mama and you look the same." Takao smiled.

"Me?" Kuroko look at the photo. Kuroko thought that they don't even look alike.

"I told you mama was lonely. Sensei also have those lonely eyes." Takao looked at Kuroko.

Kuroko eyes widen. He was lonely? Was he?

"I don't love you anymore Kuroko. Let's break up." A man said.

"Eh?.." Kuroko eyes widen.

"Goodbye." He turn and left.

Kuroko was left in the rain as the man walked away.

"Sensei, sensei are you okay? I'm sorry if I said something weird." Takao was tugging onto his sleeve. He had a worried face.

"No, in fine. To be honest I guess sometime I'm lonely. But i have everyone at the kindergarten and the other sensei over there." Kuroko smiled.

"And Also you. I'm not lonely if your here." Kuroko smiled as he pat Takao head.

Takao look at Kuroko who was smiling and his face turned red as he looked down.

"Yeah.." Takao nodded his head.

Kuroko smiled and thought how cute he was.

"Sensei! Come look at this!" Takao went to grab something from his closet.

As they keep talking and playing tighter it was bedtime for Takao. Takao asked Kuroko to read him a book. Kuroko agrees as he read to Takao.

"Once upon a time Thousand of years ago there used to be a kingdom called the Kuro clan where assassination Seirin ally with. One day they created a temple to create a sword called The Shadow Sword. They belived one day people from other country will create a war where creatures from the shadows of the darkness will be born and turn the world to nothing. That's why the sword was created. They say inside the sword there live a king call the Shadow king. If you were to form a contract with him he'll grant you your wish. People belived it was just a myth. So it was forgotten....." (Akane:*smirk* guess where this story from LOL😎)

Midorima was on his computer typing when he sigh. He had to take a break. He went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As he walk in the hallway he came to a stop at Takao room. The nightlight in Takao room was on. He peek through the door and saw Takao was sleeping peacefully with Kuroko sleeping next to him.

Midorima smiled at the sight. He went to his room to retrieve a blanket then came back and put the blanket around Kuroko.

Kuroko moved a bit as Midorima put the blanket around Kuroko. Midorima look at the teacher with a peaceful looking face. Midorima thought how cute he was. Midorima turned red as he thought of that. Just as he was about to leave. A hand held onto his sleeve preventing him from leaving.

"Don't go...." Kuroko mumble in his sleep.

Midorima look at Kuroko who had tears flowing down his cheeks with his eyes still closed.

Midorima eyes widen. He felt a sharpe pain his his chest as Kuroko cried in his sleep. He reach out and wipe the tears away from Kuroko sleeping face.

Kuroko stirred in his sleep as his eyes open a bit.

"Midorima...?" Kuroko saw Midorima.

Midorima eyes widen. He felt himself blush more just as he was about to retreat his hand. Kuroko put a hand over Midorima hand that was on his cheek.