Fated meeting chapter 12

Kuroko P.O.V
I remember that day. That day my world shatter.

"Kuroko we should break up." Kagami Said.

I  looked at him with disbelief and pain.

"Why....Did I do something wrong!" I yelled.

"No, it's just There's someone I love in America. We made a promise with each other when we were children that we'll get married. So I'm going to leave tomorrow." Kagami Said.

I felt chest was in so much pain. I bit my lips. I clench my fist in Anger and pain.

"I see...then why did you become my boyfriend. Did you never love me? You were just playing with me weren't you." I felt my voice shook.

"No! I real-" Kagami was about protest but I cut him off.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

He looked at me with shock. I've never been this angry and hurtful before.

"You and that bitch can go live together for all I care! Your a liar promising that you'll always love me? What a liar you are..." I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. I fell to my knees coving my face with my hands.

All the memories of Kagami and me came flooding back to me.

"Kuroko...I..." Kagami reach out to me.

I slap his hand away. I stood up and went to our bedroom opening a suitcase and shoving all my clothes and stuff in the suitcase.

I quickly pulled out my phone and text Akashi.

"Kuroko What are you doing?" Kagami came into the room.

"I'm leaving." I Said.

Kagami looked at me unable to do anything. All my feeling were jumble up in a mess.

Suddenly he hugged me from behind. My eyes widen what the hell was he doing he never loved me right yet...

"Let go of me.." I Said.

"No." He said.

"Let go of me you bastard!" I struggle in his grip but he held me tighter.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to leave I will be the one to leave." Kagami stood up.

I turned to him. He grab his stuff and walked to the door.

"Taiga...." I watch as Kagami walked out the door with a suitcase further and further away.

I couldn't say anything. I didn't move from my spot watching as he leave me behind.

I couldn't say it..

"Don't go...Don't go!!" I reach out to him.

_________________________________________

When Kagami was gone I tried to kill myself that day. Holding onto the razor with shaking hands. I couldn't live no more. No one loved me it was all a lie.

Until Akashi and Aomine ran into the bathroom stoping me. I struggle against their hold as they tried to stop me.

"Shhh....Tetsuya it's okay. It's okay.." Akashi soothing voice Said.

Akashi pulled me into his chest. Soothing me with words.

"It's okay." Akashi Said.

Before I knew it I cried in his chest letting all the pain and anger out. He held onto me and rub my back to calm me down. Aomine pat my head and smiled at me.

They both told me that I was a very important friend to them. If I were to disappear from this world they would be sad. They even told me to forget that idiot Kagami. I laughed at them when both of them made fun of him. I was glad I had friends. Friends who cared and loved me.