Fated meeting chapter 10

"Thank you for today Midorima. I had fun." Kuroko smiled.

"That's good. I'm glad." Midorima Said.

They stood there in a awkward silence. Until Kuroko broke it.

"Then..." Kuroko walked toward Midorima.

Kuroko tiptoe and kissed Midorima cheek. Midorima eyes widen in shocked.

"Goodnight." Kuroko whisper and smiled.

Midorima watch as Kuroko walk to the entrance of the apartment. Midorima face was a bit red. He wonder if he was sick or something.

"Kuroko!" Midorima called out to him.

Kuroko turned around.

"If you like..can we go out again whenever your free? Not like it matter...." Midorima looked slightly away.

Kuroko looked at him.

"Yeah, I'll be gladly to go out with you again. See you later ." Kuroko smiled.

Midorima felt himself smile.

"Yeah, see you." Midorima watch as Kuroko enter his apartment.

Then he also left to go back home.

Midorima grab his keys and unlocked the door. He open it. The place was really quiet.

He took off his shoes and jacket and walked over to the living room.

There he saw toys, pillow, and blankets all over the floor. He turned and saw Akashi reading a book Akane sleeping in her daddy lap with a blanket over her. And Takao and Seiji sleeping together on the carpet with a pile of blankets and pillow together. Their hand holding each other.

Midorima eye twitch. He had the urge to remove the little devil away from his son. But he can't because it would make Takao sad.

"Welcome Midorima. How was the date." Akashi smirk.

Midorima sigh.

"It was fine." Midorima Said.

"I see. Anything interesting happen~" Akashi smiled more.

Oh how Midorima wanted to murder this man.

"Not much, we ate some egg dish, and talk a lot. After that we went home and Kuro...." Midorima remember that kiss Kuroko gave him.

Midorima blush and touch the cheek that Kuroko kissed.

"Heh~ I see what happen. Tetsuya is so sly." Akashi carefully picked up Akane.

"W-what are you saying!" Midorima face was red.

"Nothing." Akashi smirk.

"Well then Akane and me are gonna go home. Watch over Seiji for me since he wants to stay here with Takao. Bye." Akashi waved.

"What! Your going to leave the devil here!" Midorima Said.

"Who- son- are-you- calling- Devil." Akashi turned his head he had a murder smile a dark aroua surrounding him.

"N-nothing." Midorima turned away.

"I see. Then bye Shintaro." Akashi held onto Akane tightly and walked out the door.

Once the door was shut. Midorima feel onto his knee and  breathe a sigh of relief.

"Hah...I thought I was gonna die." Midorima Said.

Midorima looked at his son who was sleeping peacefully with the devil.

Midorima carefully picked up Takao and the son of Satan on his shoulder and put them in bed.

When he finish he made sure that each of them are okay and went to his bedroom. He lay in bed pulling his tie off tired from today.

"Shin, look what I found." Miyuki ran toward Midorima.

"Miyuki?" Midorima looked at her.

"Look I found a injured blue bird. Sad isn't it." She Said.

She open her palm revealing a blue bird with an injured wing.

"I see. Let's wrap it in bandages and when it's heal we can let it go." Midorima said.

"Nee, Shin if I were to die someday will you cry for me?" Miyuki didn't looked at him. She lightly pet the blue bird in her hands.

"What are you saying. Of course I would cry. I love you." Midorima said.

"I see. But I'm sure you'll find someone who you will love more than me when I'm gone." Miyuki Said.

"You were right Miyuki maybe I might have found someone...." Midorima said.

He looked at the photo of Miyuki on his dresser. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

That night he had a dream of a blue haired boy.

Akane: I would like to thank you for all your support! This story got rank 1st! Thank you everyone please continue reading this MidoKuro book thank you! ❤️❤️