Super Mario Q+A!

YAY FOR 400 VIEWS!!! Y'ALL ARE THE BEST! Don't forget to check out my other books when you have a chance! Thank you! I'm only doing two questions this time, bc ...stuff. Thank you zoe_lovesfanfics and Cagg123123!! 

_______________________________________

Toad: HEL-LO llamas and mangoes, today we will have a questionaire event today! Here, we have our participants, Peach, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi...

(Time skip after all the introduction crap)

_______________________________________

Toad: OKAY Bowser, you have the first question from @Cagg123123. She asks, "Bowser, on a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you hate Mario?"

Mario: *looks at Bowser* Yeah...

Bowser: *eye twitches* There is no definite number to explain how much I hate Mario. 

Mario: what are you for real

Mario: are you chicken 

Mario: BOI

Bowser: IF YOU DONT SHUT UP I WILL PHYSICALLY EXPRESS MY HATE FOR YOU!!

Mario: Come at me! I've beaten you numerous times already. *smirks*

Bowser: *you should see his face he's so red from anger* LETS GO. YOU AND ME. RIGHT NOW. 

Mario: You're on. 

Toad: NO NO NO GUYS CHILL STOP!!! 

Daisy: Save it for Oddysey!! 

Peach: *exhales* Can you two stop!? *pulls them apart from the back of their shirts/shells*

Bowser and Mario: *stop and calm down* Sorry, Peach.

Peach: Y'all are babies, you know that? There shouldn't be a difference between Baby Mario and the real Mario! That goes for you too, Bowser!! 

Bowser and Mario: *groaaaaaaaannnnnnnn* 

Mario: *sits back down* *crosses arms* *looks away from Bowser* Fine. Hmph. 

Bowser: *does the same*

Toad: *sighs as he wipes his forehead* Next question...

_________________________________________________

Toad:... is from zoe_lovesfanfics and she asks Peach, "If you could get rid of someone, who and why?" 

Peach: Well, I don't want to get rid of anybody... They're my friends!

Yoshi: What about Bowser??

Peach: oh yeah... 

Bowser: But Peach-

Peach: I would like to get rid of Bowser. Why? For obvious reasons.

Bowser: OH COME ON!! PEACH, SERIOUSLY?! 

Peach: *shrugs* Sorry, bud. If you didn't have to kidnap me, then things would've been different. 

Bowser: *;-;* wha- wha- whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

____________________________________________________

Toad: ...and thank you for watching the first episode of Super Mario Q+A. That's all for today! Come back next time and see our llamas poop beans first hand!

Everybody: wait wha-

Toad: sorry wrong lines. Yeah we're done now so-

You: *turns TV off* what frick heads. 

______________________________________

IM DONE. 

FINIQUE.

is that a word

BYE. 

hey there ._.

im sorry i'll stop