1:1

Yoongz' PoV:

I still remember them. I can clearly remember them. Every word you told me. Every breath you took under me. Your smile, your face when you lust over me. The way you whispered "I love you" in my ear.

I still remember them. I can clearly remember them. Every word I told you. The infinite amount of "I love you" I whispered in your ear. The stars glowing in the night sky was nothing compared to the love I gave you. Although I could not express my feelings or emotions that well as him, I still loved and love you.

I gave you my all, and you gave it all back to me. Not your love, but my own. We used to love each other so much. Even in the bed. Every morning, making pancakes and french toasts. Waking me up gently with your sweet voice echoing in my ear. Your scent driving me crazy during the nights.

Seeing you smiling and giggling with him placing his arm around you, makes me think where I had gone wrong. Oh right, I remember now. I remember what you told me.

Flashback:

The glass packaging Yoongi was holding for valentines dropped. It smashed into smithereens.

Yoongi's eyes widdned at what he said.

"Hyung ... Seokjin hyung...What...Did you just say...?!" yoongi questioned the eldest member of BTS in disbelieve.

"I said we are through this, Yoongi. I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore!" Jin burst into tears while responding in a croaked voice.

"Hyung...How can you do this to me?! Were we not happy together?!" Yoongi questioned not wanting to believe that their relationship was over.

"I'm sorry... I really am. I found someone Namjoon more lovable and relatable. You never show your emotions. I'm sick of it. I'm sorry.... I really am...Yoongi. I was planning to confess to him today..." Jin responded.

"Were you not the one who said you would love me even though I can't display my feelings or emotions!? DIDN'T YOU, HUH!?" Yoongi started to yell as his tears were steaming down his pale,red face.

"I'M SORRY...!! I'M SORRY YOONGI!! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!!" Jin said cupping his face to not let yoongi see any more of his tears.

Yoongi could not process anything. He could not stop himself from grabbing Jin's shoulder and roughly planting his lips onto Jin's. He could not stop himself from reeling Jin's waist into his chest even though Jin was hitting his chest. Yoongi finally pulled away to speak.

"..You're not leav---" but was interrupted by a loud slap across his cheek. It echoed throughout entire dorm. Lucky enough, the other members were not in.

"You--!! HOW DARE YOU MIN YOONGI!?!?! I HATE YOU!!" Jin pushed yoongi away roughly before running out of the dorm.

Yoongi on the other hand, could not move. His eyes widdened, facing the ground. His lips trembling while his salty tears were tainting his cheeks. "Why are you leaving me..Hyung. My love for you...Was real. Were you faking it all these while? Did you get bored of me already?" Yoongi questioned himself while laughing at his miserable state. "Hah..
How laughable."

Yes, the two oldest members of BTS, were in a secret relationship that not even ARMYs or the managers knew. Not even their parents.The only ones who knew about this, were the BTS members.

Yoongi and Jin were in love for so long. Since the day they debuted, Yoongi always had his eyes on Jin. When one day he could not hold back his overflowing feelings, he confessed to his hyung. He thought Jin would be disgusted at it and prepared for what was coming by clenching his fists into a ball and squeezing his eyes shut. But no, all that came were two pairs of gentle, soft hands cupping his cheeks. Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, but when the moment he did, large plump lips decended on his. Yoongi's eyes shot wide open. He could not move or retaliate at the sudden action. His mind was busy buzzing all over the place, trying to comprehend the situation. His hyung, was kissing him! When Jin slowly removed his lips away from Yoongi's they both started to pant for air. "why..." yoongi questioned Jin between his pants.

"Thank you for loving me. You took the words that I wanted to tell you for so long, right out of my mouth, Yoongi. I love you too...For a long time. Hehe" Jin blushed at his own confession and turned away from Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi stood there in awe gazing Jin before pulling him into his chest for a tight hug. "Thank you hyung thank you!! I-I thought you were going to reject me!! I love you so much! Although I can't display my feelings or emotions that well, please love me as much as I love you too." Yoongi blabbered on and on in excitement.

They were dating for more than 4 years. The members eventually found out and accepted it cooly, except for one.Kim Namjoon. He had loved Jin for a long time too. He knew Yoongi loved him but he did not expect Yoongi to confess before him. As soon as he heard the news, he was biting his nails in fury.

He planned all the schemes to make them break up. Little things like making either Yoongi's or Jin's things disappear. Or being flirty infront of the oblivious Yoongi.But it did not work. When to finally wanted to give up on Jin, god pitied him. Namjoon went to the usual bar to drink and get over Jin. "I'm going to get over you, Jin hyung. Even though I loved you so much. Toast to forgetting-Jin-Hyung."

When he was about to drink the beer, he heard someone slam the bar door open. Namjoon placed his beer down and corked his head towards the door. His eyes widdend when he saw the person he did not wanted to see the most. Forgetting about his toast, he immediately stood up from his seat and quickly headed towards Jin. "Jin hyung!! What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked.

Jin turned his attention to Namjoon and sniffled. "Namjoon..." Jin did not care of why Namjoon was in the bar. He desperately needed someone to rely on. Thinking about that,he immediately hugged Namjoon and cried on his chest.

Namjoon was taken aback by the sudden hug initiated by Jin. "Wh-what's wrong hyung?!" Namjoon questioned Jin sincerely while rubbing his back.

Jin calmed down before answering his question, but was still sobbing. "Namjoon...I ...I broke up with...Yoongi..!!" Jin started to wail on Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon's eyes shot open. His dream...It came true. God finally gave him credit for what he deserved. He started to plaster on an evil grin across his face without letting Jin see. "I see...Tell me more about it... Jin hyung." he said in a cunning way.

"Why did you leave me, hyung? Even though my love was real. I'm just a little too not over you."

Elooo people!! This is my first NamYoonJin FF!! PLEASE ENJOY and also son't forget to comment down below!! 😘