9:9

Previously~

"Get this in your head, hyung. I did not give you a choice. Its an order. You are mine. Final."

Jin gasped at those unholy words that came out of Yoongi's mouth.

He pushed Yoongi aside and backed away into the bed.

Yoongi glanced at Jin before sighing.
"I'll leave the food here, hyung. If you're hungry, eat it. Don't worry. I won't do anything to you until you fully heal." Yoongi said as he got out of the bed and headed towards the door.

Jin's eyes just continued to follow the man in fear.

As Yoongi reached the door to open the door knob, he turned around to his hyung and smirked. "Oh, and don't think of escaping. If I catch you, I will do something horrible the both of us will regret. Don't think anyone will come around to save you because that will never happen." Yoongi said slyly before twisting the door knob, walking out and closing the door.

Jin began to breathe properly as he recoiled his legs towards his chest and began sobbing in it. "What did I even do to deserve this... I broke it off for the best..I did not do anything to deserve this...please..someone tell me I wasn't wrong..someone...someone...just anyone help me...please...Namjoon.." Jin whimpered.

What the latter did not know, was that Yoongi was in front of the door silently listening to all his whimpers as the room was not soundproof.

"Its not like I wanted to do this... but you belonged to me... the monster inside of me is running wild. I don't want to hurt you, hyung...I'm going crazy without your love and dehydrated from your touch. Please find me again..hyung." Yoongi spoke to himself as he walked away silently.

At the dorm:

"Fuck Namjoon hyung!! Where is Jin hyung!? What is Yoongi hyung doing to him now!!??! How could just see him walking away?!" Jimin yelled at Namjoon who stood there, in the hall of the dorm quietly listening to all the scoldings coming from the younger members.

That night, Namjoon found a pavement beside and used that as a support to stand up. He began walk slowly towards the dorm, while holding onto the things he could find on the way.

"I need...I need to tell the other members!! Jin hyung is in danger...!" Namjoon painfully whispered to himself.

As he reached the dorm, he opened the door and saw the other members stopping at whatever they were doing and looking at him.

"Namjoon hyung what's wrong? You look terribly pale and where is Jin hyung?" Jimin questioned the latter.

"Jin hyung....Jin hyung needs help!"

At Yoongi's studio:

Jin fell asleep in a fetal position while crying to himself. He did not touch the food Yoongi gave him.

Awhile later, Yoongi walked towards the room and twisted the knob slowly and opened the door, only to find Jin sleeping in his fetal position.

Not wanting to disturb the male, Yoongi slowly walked towards Jin and sat down on the bed beside him.

He took a glance at the table and sighed at the untouched food. " Hyung... I put sedatives in the food to make you calm down...I guess its not needed anymore.." Yoongi smiled as he looked back at Jin and caressed his hair gently.

His eyes travelled from Jin's long lashes, to his nose, then to his flushed cheeked stained with tears. Yoongi brought his thumb over and gently wiped away the stained tears.

His eyes then travelled back to Jin's nose, finally to his luscious thick red lips. Yoongi stared at it as if in a deep trance.

"I hope you don't wake up soon..." Yoongi said as he inched closer and planted his gummy lips onto Jin's. Since Jin was sleeping, Yoongi took the chance to slide his tongue into Jin's cavern. Cruel to do it to a man who's practically broken inside out, but Yoongi could not stop. It was addictive, just like a drug.

Jin felt as though he was having a hard time breathing. When he slowly opened his eyes, he saw Yoongi kissing him. It took him awhile to process before trying to push Yoongi off.

Yoongi felt Jin pushing him, but he did not give in. He pushed Jin back into the bed, while kissing senseless.

"Mhm!!!" Jin moaned as he clenched his eyes. He started to hit Yoongi, but Yoongi just kept kissing Jin.

Jin had enough of it. Enough of Yoongi. He bit down harshly onto Yoongi's lips. Yoongi felt the sudden impact and pulled away from Jin's lips, leaving a trail of saliva.

Both males started panting for oxygen before Jin started to speak.

"How...HOW CAN YOU DO THIS MIN YOONGI!?!?! GET OUT!!! GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!! PLEASE!! Please...I beg you..leave me alone..." Jin began to wail out loudly as Yoongi stared at Jin in shock.

He did not care that he was bleeding, but his heart sank to the bottom when he saw Jin crying out loud.

Not processing anything into his mind, he immediately kissed Jin gently.

Jin's eyes shot wide open. He did not retaliate to the kiss. He just remained frozen.

Yoongi gently pulled away from the kiss and looked at Jin with eyes full of sorrow.

"There you stopped crying. Please don't cry...anymore. I'm warning yyou Hyung. If you don't want me hurting you, please lock this room's door. I'm a monster that will eat you alive. Do you hear me?" Yoongi sighed as he got up the bed and walked towards the opened door.

"The next time I see you, I don't know what I will do to you. I don't think I'll be able to hold back from claiming you again. I will knock the door thrice and place the food in front of it. Once you hear me walking away, open the door and take the food. Am I understood? There are plenty of clothes in the wardrobe and there's a toilet there. If you're bored, there's a TV too, or books. If need anything, write it on a piece of paper and paste in on the front door. Don't ever open the door for me.." Yoongi warned as he walked out of the door, closing it then locking it.

Jin had a hard time processing whatever Yoongi said from the time he kissed.

"What the hell was that....?" Jin questioned himself.

Heya angels~ did you enjoy this chapter?! I hope you did!!! Sorry Jin, Yoongi loves you alot!! This story is still in flashback!