16:16

Previously~

Yoongi was unaware of the lone tear dripping from Jin's already closed eyes.

He kept sobbing and sobbing into Jin's shirt. It was the only way to release all the pain locked inside.

In those remaining two days, Jin wasn't awake but his breathing and belly got bigger. He lay recumbent on his bed yet tiny beads of sweat formed every time Yoongi used a cloth to wipe them of.

"Its going to be fine Jinnie..." Yoongi reassured while gripping onto unconscious Jin's hand.

However, he wasn't recuperating. It was night and one day left for Yoongi's death senstence but his fever got higher and his breathing became more rapid. Yoongi panicked and immediately pressed the button to call the doctor.

After 5 minutes of continuous pressing, a doctor came in with two neatly uniformed nurses. Yoongi stood up from his seat, looking at the doctor desperately to help Jin.

"D-doctor what's going---"

"Don't worry, he will be giving birth tomorrow morning. And this is the crucial period. You HAVE to be by his all the time. And while I inject him some sedatives, do you mind taking a shower? It seems as though you haven't showered for the past 3 days. There are new sets of hospital pajamas there by the wardrobe." The doctor sternly gave out his remarks.

Yoongi frowned and lifted his under arm to smell it before scrunching his nose at the horrible aftermath of the smell.

"I guess..." Yoongi reciprocated before trudging towards the toilet.

After 15 minutes of showering, Yoongi came out wearing the pajamas while drying his damp hair. He looked around to see no signs of the doctor or nurses. He only saw a serenely sleeping prince on the bed.

He walked towards the bed and sat down on the usual chair beside the bed. He leaned down and laid his head gently on top of Jin's warm chest.

"Please keep this heart beating for you and for our baby... I love you so much. I hope you realize that one day. And when the day comes, I will be watching over you and our son...silently....just...smiling...funny...that I love you so....much...

Yet it hurts to breathe knowing I can only watch over you after tomorrow. I can touch nor can I protect you anymore. Only watch. Therefore I'll do my very best to just watch you.. I love you so much...my cinnamon..bun..." Yoongi mumbled as he rode off to wonderland.

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO ANGELS YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS DEAD!!!???? 2 MORE CHAPTERS AND I'M DONE!! NEXT TWO CHAPTERS=FULL OF FEELS SO MY DEAR DARLINGS I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!! 😍😍😍😍(≧∇≦)/(≧∇≦)/(≧∇≦)/ Y'ALL KNOW HOW MUCHHHH I LOVE Y'ALL!!