17:17

Previously~
Yet it hurts to breathe knowing I can only watch over you after tomorrow. I can touch nor can I protect you anymore. Only watch. Therefore I'll do my very best to just watch you.. I love you so much...my cinnamon..bun..." Yoongi mumbled as he rode off to wonderland.

"Nghhh...hurrts....!!!!!" A voiced screeched in the ward Yoongi was sleeping in.

"What I'm up!!! Who's dead?!" Yoongi blabbered as he awoke from his slumber and looked around like a puzzled kitten. He looked down at the source of his disturbance, to see Jin scrunching his eyebrows and twisting about. Almost his whole shirt was soaked in sweat.

"Hurts..!!" Jin cried in pain. Yoongi immediately got alarmed and ran out the ward.

"Doctor!! Doctor!! Where are you?! My Jin!!! Help!!" He screamed and wheezed while finding for the doctor.

A doctor with white coat heard his cries of help and ran up to him.

"What's wrong!?" He questioned.

"My husband, he--" Yoongi rambled.

"Okay! I'm coming!" The doctor interrupted as he dashed to the ward with Yoongi running behind him.

Upon reaching the ward, the doctor screamed for the nurses to come.

Yoongi caught up and entered the ward. He was wheezing endlessly while placing his hands on his hips.

A few nurses caught up and entered the ward.

Yoongi looked up to see a doctor trying to wake Jin up.

"Mr.Jin, wake up!!" He said hastily while tapping his cheeks.

Jin immediately opened his eyes only to have even more pain flooding back to his head.

"My tummy hurts!!" Jin cried out.

Yoongi's widened as he fell to the ground.

The nurses placed their hands on Jin's tummy to feel the kicking.

"Sir he's about to give birth!" One of the nurses proclaimed.

A solemn tear fell down Yoongi's cheek although his body looked calm compared to how tangled his mind was. He wasn't able to comprehend the situation.

"My Jin is...going to give birth...to our child..?" Yoongi breathed out.

"Mr.Yoongi, I would need you to step out! We are going to do emergency procedures now!" The doctor spoke while he paced towards Yoongi, gripping his arm and lifting him up.

"Come on, please wait outside."

Upon hearing Yoongi's name, Jin turned his head to the side and slowly reached put his hand to Yoongi's disappearing silhouette.

"Yoongi....please don't leave." Jin whispered as hot torrents of grief coursed down his face.

"I still..love you.."

Yoongi on the other hand, did not hear Jin's murmur as he was deep in his own world while the doctor sat him down on a stool outside the ward.

The doctor immediately rushed in and locked the door, leaving Yoongi still shocked.

"Jin.." he whispered out as he placed his palms on his face.

His eyes welled with tears, his lips forming a smile.
He tried sniffing discretely, as he smiled brightly.

"My blood kin...from the both of us..is about to be born...I want to name him and I want you to name the child if its a girl, I want to play and run around with him. I want tie the child's hair if it was a girl. I want to see your chuckle and your smile. I want to see your shy face.

Yet I won't be there."

"I still remember them. I can clearly remember them. Every word you told me. Every breath you took under me. Your smile, your face when you lust over me. The way you whispered "I love you" in my ear.

I still remember them. I can clearly remember them. Every word I told you. The infinite amount of "I love you" I whispered in your ear. The stars glowing in the night sky was nothing compared to the love I gave you. Although I could not express my feelings or emotions that well as him, I still loved and love you.

I gave you my all, and you gave it all back to me. Not your love, but my own. We used to love each other so much. Even in the bed. Every morning, making pancakes and french toasts. Waking me up gently with your sweet voice echoing in my ear. Your scent driving me crazy during the nights.

Seeing you smiling and giggling with him placing his arm around you, makes me think where I had gone wrong. Oh right, I remember now. I remember what you told me." (Chapter 1) Yoongi mumbled.

"Today, I'll see you. Today, I'll see our child. And tonight,

I'll be gone."

HELLO ANGELS!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! DID Y'ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER?!