20:20(END)

Previously~
"Yes...I'll be with the both of you....

Soon."

Namjoon's POV:

Why is Jin hyung there...? Why isn't he waking up...? I can't move.

What's happening? What's wrong with Jin hyung?

Someone...tell me...

I can't hear anything. I can only see Yoongi hyung staggering towards Jin hyung, spouting something and carrying something out of his stomach.

I can't see it...Yoongi hyung is blocking me.

Why can't I move? The other members aren't moving either. Why am I rooted to the ground on my knees? Why am I not the one beside Jin hyung? Why is that heart rate monitor going off?

He's dead.

Why isn't Jin hyung blushing at me like that time?

He's dead.

Why?

He's dead.

Why?

"He's.....dead..?" I spoke what I tried so hard to escape from.

Jin hyung is dead...?

My hands..I can feel them trembling. This can't be real right?

Eh? My eyes...why are they getting blurry?

Jin hyung is dead?

No....no...I won't believe this unless I see it myself.

I forced myself to stand up and slowly walk towards the ward. I only saw Yoongi hyung slumped onto the floor.

The other members were frozen.

"Jin..hyung..." I whispered.

And then I saw..... Yoongi hyung slowly standing up. He placed something near Jin hyung and caressed Jin hyung and that thing.

He whispered something inaudible to my ears and turned to face me.

Behind the masked smile he wore on his face, there is sadness and shock.  I just stood there. 

Not moving. 

Yoongi hyung ... was walking towards me with a face I could not recognize. He was staggering.

Nobody's PoV

Yoongi staggered towards Namjoon, who stood there watching him. As soon as he stood in front of Namjoon with his head looking at the ground.

The time that stopped, begun moving.

Yoongi looked up and ...smiled at Namjoon.

Namjoon flinched a little as he saw how red Yoongi's eyes were. Yoongi parted his lips to say something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Namjoon and Taehyung walked on the crunchy, dried grass beneath their feet. It was Autumn and the leaves embraced the marmalade shade. Most leaves scattered around the trees. Both held a bouquet of flowers, mix of red and white roses, grass and camomile.

It was a silent walk till Namjoon decided to speak up.

"It's been awhile since that incident right..? After we disbanded, how is your relationship with Hobi?" Questioned Namjoon.