13:13

Previously~

A single lone tear descended upon his cheek.

"Jin...I miss you..."

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC WHILE READING!!

At the hospital:

Jin was in a pathetic state. He was attached to all types of wires and had an oxygen mask covering his bottom half of the face. The heart rate monitor was beeping everytime Jin breathed in and out.

Namjoon could not bear to see Jin that way. His Jin was suffering and he could do nothing but cry. He had his fists clenched the whole time as he continuously blamed himself for not saving Jin there and then. He blamed himself for not murdering Yoongi.

The other members felt the same way too.

Taehyung sighed and stood up as he walked over to the television which was in Jin's ward. He switched it on and first thing that popped up, was the news on Jin and Yoongi. "GUYS!!! LOOK!!" Taehyung hissed slightly above 40 decibel.

All heads turned towards the television and there was utter silence.

"BREAKING NEWS! Min Yoongi, a member and a lead rapper of the worldwide famous group Bangtan Sonyeondan, was charged of rape and confinement earlier this evening. It was said, that the individual he confined was another male from the same group, Kim SeokJin, the visual and vocal of the group. Authorities have confirmed that the former, was set to the death row."

All of them sat still. No one moved an inch. None of them spoke, although their phone had been blasting with tweets and tags. 

What they could not believe was that,

Yoongi was going to die.

At the jail:

Yoongi sighed while rolling around in his lonesome cell. It was peaceful, just the way he liked it.

Not until the sound of the cell door opening, interrupted it.

"Get up, you are going to the hospital." A guard spoke in a commanding tone while his eyes displayed utter disgust.

"Why?" Yoongi questioned while getting off of the bed.

"Your fuckin friend is pregnant you fuckin fag. Now get yer ass outta there and get over here ya dumb fuck." The guard spat.

"Preg....nant? Who...?" Yoongi questioned.

The guard clicked his tongue and answered his question. "Yer band mate, Kim SeokJin. Seems like he needs ya to be by his side cuz he's gonna give birth anytime soon. In 3 days. And after that, ya gonna migrate to hell." The guard snickered.

Yoongi's entire world came crashing down onto him. His Jin was pregnant, with his child. But what broke him the most, was that he would be able to be by his baby's side. Only 3 days...and he would leave the world permanently.