19:19

Previously~
"Yoon.....beep ...beep.....
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP."

In the ward:

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" The heart rate monitor beeped in a straight sound.

The sound of time.

The sound of death.

The doctor looked up, panicked. He rushed the nurses to get the defibrillator working on Jin's heart.

"QUICK THEY MUST NOT---"

"Doctor!! I'M sorry they are both...."

Meanwhile on the other side of the ward:

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!" Screamed a hysterically running Namjoon, followed by the other Bangtan members.

Upon reaching Yoongi, all of them started to pant.

"Where is...Jin hyung....?" Wheezed out, Jungkook.

"He's in.....in.....in here..." Yoongi cried out as he hesitantly pointed behind him, the ICU ward.

They gasped out loud. Each, and every one of them.

"Jin...hyung..." Namjoon wavered as his eyes too, dilated.

In a moment, anger overtook his conscience.

"You...YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!" Namjoon screamed as he ran forward to punch Yoongi on his face.

Yoongi did not have time to brace for the attack, hence falling on his bum after the punch.

Namjoon on the other, heaved as he was held back by the other members.

"My Jin...." Namjoon sobbed out.

And there it was...the sound of doom.

The sound of the ICU door opening, with a slight creak.

Everyone froze. They looked up at the hunched figure walking out of the ward.

His head fell down, facing the ground.

He took off his stethoscope and clutched it against his chest.

Yoongi scrambled to stand up, desperately looking at the glum doctor.

"Doctor!! Ho-How's Jin!!!?!?!" Yoongi screamed.

The doctor looked away, staying silent.

And then, it came. The words of despair. The words of death.

The doctor opened his mouth, as his lips quivered.

"I'm sorry.... they are both....gone. We tried our best." The doctor mumbled as tears cascaded down his cheeks and looked up at the Bangtan members.

His ears were shut. Shut off from the entire world. World that took his Jin away. Away to where he can't be seen. Seen without the eyes of Yoongi. Yoongi, wanted to die. Die together with Jin.

His world shattered.

"What are you...saying...hey...where is Jin? Let me see him.." Yoongi spoke out, aimlessly. His eyes widening. He had no tears. He just stood there, searching the lie in the doctor's eyes. None was found.

The doctor, not wanting to speak up...pointed inside the ICU ward.

The other members fell to the ground, unable to speak or move an inch. They couldn't cry, because the couldn't believe he was gone.

Yoongi was the only one, who staggered into the ward.

He saw Jin's stomach still wide open, while Jin lay there still...the heart rate monitor still going off.

"Hey Jin...Jin baby... come on...its me, your Yoongicchi. Please wake up and tell me how much you hate me. Wake up and slap me. Wake up and kill me. I'll die for you." Yoongi stood in front of Jin while staring at him emotionlessly. His eyes travelled down to the opened stomach. He didn't give a care that Jin's insides were just wide open. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Yoongi then saw, a small body, curled into a semi-ball. A fetus. He carefully brought his hands inside and carefully lifted the fetus out. Its umbilical cord, already cut off.

Its heart wasn't beating either. Nevertheless, Yoongi believed it was alive.

Yoongi brought the fetus in front of the peacefully sleeping Jin and smiled.....

Desperately.

"Hey Jinnie baby, open your eyes. See, this is our kid. Wait haha, I don't know its gender. But if its a boy, I'll name him Hansung. You get to decide if its a girl right? Haha, so wake up before I name our child without your consent..." Yoongi laughed emotionlessly while cradling the lifeless fetus.

Yet, Jin wasn't moving. His eyes were closed, as if he was peacefully sleeping.

Yoongi was on the verge of breaking. Jin wasn't waking up.

His eyes started to waver. His tears started to brim.

"Hey...Jinnie..please wake up, don't joke. I'm serious... I'll get you all the food in the world. I promise to let you go with Namjoon! Jin please look at our baby!!! Please..." Yoongi croaked out.

He started to accept reality. His tears gushed out of his eyes.

He immediately ripped off Jin's useless oxygen mask and screamed at his pale, peaceful face.

"JIIIIIIIN!!!!!!"

Yoongi fell on his knees while cradling the bloody, lifeless fetus..gripping onto the side handle of Jin's bed.

"I love you sooo much Yoongicchi!! We'll be together right...?"

Upon recalling what Jin said in the past, Yoongi stopped crying. Everything became silent, except the heart rate monitor.

Yoongi stood up and stared at Jin's face sadly.

He wiped his tears as he placed the lifeless baby beside Jin. He lifted his hand and caressed Jin's and the fetus's cold cheeks.

"Yes...I'll be with the both of you....

Soon."

HELLOOOO ANGELS!! I MISSED Y'ALL SOO MUCH!! YET ANOTHER CHAPTER I CRIED 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔 Please eat well, that's priority!! Any problems, please come to me!! I'll do my best to help. 😊😊😊💝💝💝💝