14:14

LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING!!

Previously~

'I miss the old you..Yoongi' Jin thought unconsciously in his sleep.

'I miss the old you..Jin hyung...' Yoongi thought to himself silently.

Upon reaching the hospital, the guard and Yoongi were both walking towards the receptionist.

The guard went up to the receptionist and asked her about Jin's ward.

Yoongi just stood there aimlessly thinking about Jin and his wellbeing. He missed Jin so much.

How much longer does he have to wait? How many nights does he have to take for Jin to accept him?

While thinking about Jin in his own world, the guard harshly gripped Yoongi's forearm and led him to Jin's ward.

The receptionist just continued to look at Yoongi's and the guard's silhouette, unable to comprehend what happened.

At the ward:

While Jin was "asleep" with tears falling down his cheeks, the members were arguing and fighting about Yoongi's death sentence.

" WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY YOONGI HYUNG GOING TO BE SENTENCED TO DEATH?!?!?!" Taehyung yelled with his eyes wide open and fists clenched tightly.

"HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?!!?!" Namjoon screamed back.

"Let's give hyung a visit...this can't be happening..." Hoseok mumbled in utter shock.

The room went into a silent phase as all of them turned their attention to the ward door knob twisting and opening.

And there he stood, the very person who got them into this ruckus, the very person who was about to die.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!" All of them screamed until a tall guy with a navy blue suit and hat hushed them. Yoongi looked at the members with a sad smile stretching across his face.

"Keep it down. We're here to see the victim. I'm this rat's warden. Now, get in." The guard commanded as he pushed Yoongi in harshly.

The members' attention turned to Yoongi, who was dressed in plain white loose shirt and baggy white pants which matched his skin colour.

At this point, Yoongi looked like an asylum escapee with silver handcuffs.

As Yoongi was pushed in, his attention immediately went to the peaceful looking Jin. Yoongi's eyes softened at the sight of his "sleeping beauty".

"Jin..." Yoongi mumbled as he walked towards Jin. The other members just continued to follow Yoongi's every move with their eyes.

The guard clicked his tongue in annoyance and cleared his throat. 

"Well I'll be checking on ya everyday. Have fun in the remaining time, trash." The guard spat and slammed the door shut.

The other members could not retaliate because they knew Yoongi was in the wrong. They were angry however, because it does not give the right for the warden to talk down on their hyung.

Yoongi ignored the warden's words as his beauty was in front of him. Laying still, and peaceful. Yoongi sat on a chair beside Jin's bed and gently took his small hands into his.

"I missed you so much...." Yoongi said as a lone tear cascaded down his cheek.

There was silence , except for the beeping machine.

"How could you....HOW CAN YOU REMAIN CALM WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!? YOONGI HYUNG!!!" Taehyung screamed as he marched forward and grabbed Yoongi by his collar.

Yoongi was motionless. He did not mind being grabbed by his collar. He knew it was his fault, he knew he deserved this.

As his attention slowly diverted from Jin to Taehyung, Yoongi let a small smile creep up his cheek. A genuine one, at that.

"That's how it is, Taehyung. I have to pay for my horrible, irreversible sins..." Yoongi said softly.

The other members did not want to interfere, especially Namjoon as they knew about the feelings......

"....why hyung....? why does it have to be Jin hyung..? Why can't it be me..? I'm always thinking about you!!"  Taehyung whimpered in a hoarse voice as his grip on Yoongi's collar lessened.

He slipped to ground while holding onto Yoongi's pants and cried into them profusely.

"WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME HYUNG!? I always...always waited for you despite knowing that there was absolutely no chance for me...." Taehyung hiccuped at his words as he swallowed the saliva forming in his mouth.

Yoongi stood there. Utterly shocked...at Taehyung's confession.  His eyes and his mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise.

"Taehyung...likes me..?" Yoongi mumbled.

He looked up at the other members for answers but they kept their head down.

"Is that true..?" Yoongi asked the members, only to be returned with 5 nodding heads.

Yoongi turned his attention back to the crying Taehyung at his feet.

He kneeled down to Taehyung's level and gently gripped him by his shoulders as if he was fragile.

Taehyung let go of Yoongi's pants and looked up at him with tear-stained face. His nose was runny with mucus and his eyes were profusely spilling salted tears.

Yoongi just looked at him with a gentle expression and smiled. "I won't ask you since when you had liked me...but I can't accept your love, Taehyung. I'm not worthy of it.." Yoongi sighed and continued.

"You deserve someone better." Yoongi said.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi for any last hope before bringing his arms up to wipe his tears away.

"I knew you wouldn't return my love...but I still held onto that small hope. Now that I'm formally rejected, I won't hold anymore feelings for you Yoongi hyung. I have someone waiting ..for me.." Taehyung said and turned around. Yoongi followed his vision, to a blushing Hoseok.

'Ah.... I see..'  Yoongi thought to himself and chuckled at the pure love.

Yoongi got on his feet and let out a hand to Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and stood up....frowning.

"When..is your death?" Taehyung asked.

'I want to see your heart...I want to see your feelings for me, Jin. I'm holding onto that last strand of hope..'

HELLO ANGELS!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER!! The end is nearing in another 2-4 chapters!! I noticed that lately, I've lost touch in my writing T.T I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT MORE TEARFUL!!