6:6

Warning: Non-con, violence and mpreg.

reviously~
"This is your fault, Jin hyung. I'm making you pay for it. You're mine."

Jin's voice hitched upon hearing Yoongi. This wasn't the Yoongi he knew.

"Who...a-are you...?!" Jin questioned the predator, eyes blinking furiously as tears threatened to fall.

Yoongi was startled upon the question. He then chuckled and soon, the chuckle turned into a loud laughter.

Jin jolted at the sudden laughter that was emitted from Yoongi.

Jin stood still trying his best not to move, because this Yoongi was scaring him.

Yoongi stopped laughing and took a deep breath before turning his attention back to Jin.

"What do you mean, Hyung? I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Have you really gone to the extent that you would erase me from your life? I won't let you. I will MAKE you remember who I am." Yoongi spoke in a menacing tone before gripping onto Jin's upper arm.

"OU-OUCH YOONGI LET GO!! IT HURTS!!!" Jin pleaded but Yoongi just looked at him with a wide Cheshire grin and enlarged eyes.

"Oh hell no hyung. I'm gripping you to make it hurt."

Jin kept hitting Yoongi's chest but he wouldn't budge at all.

"This is cute, hyung. I don't know know what you're trying to prove by hitting my chest like a girl..."

Jin glared into Yoongi's eyes as his eyes started to turn glossy. Yoongi's heart, ached at the sight of it but he managed to turn his heart cold.

"Don't be afraid hyung...we'll go slow like we used to." Yoongi sung and was grinning like a psychopath.

"N-no help...someone..NAMJOON!!!" Jin screamed, trying to get away from Yoongi's grasp.

Yoongi bit his own lip hard from trying to not show Jin how hurt he is. He hardened him heart once more and took a deep breath.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Yoongi hollered and slapped Jin across the cheek again. Before Jin could even react, Yoongi lifted Jin and threw him over his shoulder.

Jin then got back to his senses. He realized that this wasn't his Yoongi. Who is this guy? Jin started hitting Yoongi's back while thrashing about. His tears were streaming down to his stinging cheeks.
"NO LET ME DOWN!! LET ME DOWN!!!!" Jin screamed but to no avail.

Yoongi took a deep breath and ignored the amount of hits he received. He walked towards his bedroom with Jin over his back.

Upon reaching the room, Yoongi slammed open the door and walked towards his King-sized bed. (ITS HIS STUDIO LOL THIS RICH ASS)

He walked towards a small dressing table which had a drawer, and opened it. He took out a long thin yet flesh cutting rope.

He threw Jin on the bed and hovered over him. Before Jin could protest, Yoongi brought Jin's hands over his head and tied them together.

Jin then realized what was going on and started to thrash about once more.

"LET GO MIN YOONGI!! IF YOU DO ANYTHING, I-I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!" Jin screamed, hoping Yoongi would come back to his senses.

Yoongi, still grasping Jin's delicate wrists in one hand, looked down into Jin's eyes.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed even deeper and Jin had a slight hope that he would stop due to the blackmail.

He was wrong.

"As if you would forgive me if I stopped here." Yoongi said with a sad smirk and continued to tie Jin up.

He stopped halfway and pulled down Jin's sweatpants along with his underwear and then continued to tie his legs to the bed post.

"NO LET GO YOONGI PLEASE!!" Jin was crying hysterically as he was struggling to get out of the ropes, but it was cutting into his flesh.

It was hurting Yoongi to hear Jin's cries. He never ever wanted to make him feel hurt. He has no choice, however. He needed to make Jin understand just how much he loves Jin.

Once yoongi was done tying Jin's legs, he stood up and gazed at Jin's beautiful yet milky smooth body, which caused him to be aroused.

Oh, how long he had waited to touch Jin's body again...its just 1 day and he felt like 10 years.

Jin shuddered as he felt the lustful gaze emitted from Yoongi at his lower half.

He blushed in a faint sprinkle of pink and immediately tried to cover up, only to fail miserably.

His legs were tied up, how could he?!

"Relax hyung. Its not the first time I've seen your body. However, no matter how many times I look at your body I still feel aroused." Yoongi smirked and licked his lips. His mind was clouded with lust and he wasn't thinking straight. Only Jin could make him feel that way.

"Say hyung....can I do you raw? I don't have the patience to prepare you. " Yoongi spoke.

"I want you to feel me too" Yoongi thought, but never said it.

Jin's eyes widened at Yoongi's words and started to be desperate. "NONONONONONONONONONONONO!!! I-I WON'T--- PLEASE YOONGI I DON'T WANT THIS!!" Jin begged in his croaked voice as more tears started to fill up the rim of his glossy eyes.

Yoongi didn't listen to him. Since Jin didn't listen to him, Yoongi wasn't planning to either. He hovered over Jin and gazed at him.

He slightly loosened up the ropes on Jin's legs and put it over his shoulder. Jin thought this was a chance to kick Yoongi.

Oh, how wrong he was.

Yoongi started to palm Jin's fruit. Jin immediately moaned and shuddered. He arched his hips slightly due to the pleasure. "Ah-hahhhh-staaaaaah~" Jin moaned in a girly voice.

Yoongi felt chills fleeting up his spine and blushed when he heard his lover moan for him. "I knew it hyung. You still love me. Your moan is so sweet." Yoongi whispered in a husky voice.

While palming Jin's fruit, Jin did not notice Yoongi undoing his pants.

He pulled his pants down and aligned himself with Jin's entrance.

As soon as Jin felt something hot caressing against his hole, his eyes shot open only to see Yoongi smirking.

It took him a moment to realize what the thing was against his entrance.

"Y-Y-Y-YOONGI PLEASE I BEG YOU!! PLEASE STOP I BE---" without listening to Jin's cry of despair, Yoongi pushed his rock hard fruit into jin without preparation. Jin's eyes were about to bulge out due to the immense pain. He threw his head back and arched his lower half to the max.

He couldn't even let out a cry and choked on his voice. It felt like thousand knifes tearing up his internal organs.

"Urghh..hyung you feel so fucking tight..." Yoongi groaned due to the tightness clamping around his fruit.

He didn't even look down to see Jin bleeding from the sudden penetration.

Jin felt like he was going to die and he needed time to adjust around Yoongi's fruit.

"I'M not stopping now, hyung. I'm gonna move" Yoongi said and Jin looked at him desperately.

"WAI---- AHH!! PULL IT OUT!!!" Jin screamed and Yoongi began thrusting.

It wasn't pleasurable. IT WAS PURE PAIN

HEY ANGELS~ WANT ME TO CONTINUE? Tell me when you want me to update it~ I'm sorry Jin, I just happen to be a dark themed author. T.T ♡♡♡♡§