5:5

Warning: Trigger content.

Previously~
"You're making me crazy hyung, you should know who you really belong to." Yoongi smirked while taking small steps towards the Jin who was suddenly backed up onto the wall.

Jin wished the wall had swallowed him whole. He jolted at the sight of Yoongi coming closer, and closer towards him.

"Y-yoongi...you're scaring me....please stop..." Jin begged.

Yoongi did not reply.

Until he was right infront on Jin.

They both looked deeply into each other's eyes. Yoongi was licking his lips and Jin gulped at the sight of it.

Yoongi checked Jin up and down lustfully.

Yoongi leaned in but Jin turned his face away. Yoongi however, smirked at the latter's action and leaned into his ear.

"I know hyung... deep down you really love me. Tell me, where have I gone wrong? Did I not love you dearly? I know you're doing this to make me jealous. In reality you want me to do this. If so, why didn't you say so?~" Yoongi whispered in his husky low voice.

Jin blushed and wanted to retort to Yoongi's statement. He immediately turned his face to face Yoongi, but their faces were only 2 inches apart.

Jin looked straight into Yoongi's dark brown eyes for answers.

No. The next moment, he felt a warm and soft pair of lips on his own. He could not process it.

Yoongi was kissing him. Jin's eyes widened in despair, trying to push Yoongi away, only to be pushed back into the wall roughly while being kissed. Yoongi gripped Jin's jaw and opened it forcefully then sliding his tongue in without any permission.

"Mi-- mmh!!" Jin moaned and was panting through the rough kiss.

While kissing, Jin shut his eyes tightly only to be pried open to the feeling of Yoongi's cold hand under his shirt, on his waist.

On an impulse, Jin bit Yoongi's tongue causing Yoongi to pull away from the kiss.

"Ah fuck!" Yoongi cursed as a thin stream of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth. He touched it and brought in front of his before wiping away the blood.

"Jin hyung." Yoongi looked up, eyes fueling in anger. His narrowed sharp gaze made Jin flinch. Jin wanted to escape but he was too late.

A loud slap across Jin's cheek echoed throughout the place. 

Jin's face was turned to the side with a bright red mark on his cheek.

Silence. Only silence prevailed until Yoongi decided to speak up.

"This is your fault, Jin hyung. I'm making you pay for it. You're mine."

Hello guys sorry for the late update!~~ This story is still in flashback by the way! Enjoy ♡♡