10:10

Previously~

Jin had a hard time processing whatever Yoongi said from the time he kissed.

"What the hell was that....?" Jin questioned himself.

At the Dorm:

"Wait wait!! Geez what are you on about Namjoon hyung?" Jimin stood up and questioned Namjoon.

"Jimin please now its not the time!! You guys!! Jin hyung is in danger!! Yoongi ...its yoongi!! Both Jin hyung and Yoongi broke up last night, while you were all out!! Jin hyung came to me and he said he liked me, because ..." At this point, Namjoon decided to put Yoongi in a bad position.

"Because he was mistreating Jin hyung!! He was abusing and hitting hyung but hyung just took it all and kept quiet!! Please Yoongi nearly murdered me and now he took Jin hyung away!!" Namjoon added onto the lie.

"WHAT!?" All the members screamed in unison.

"Fuck Namjoon hyung!! Where is Jin hyung!? What is Yoongi hyung doing to him now!!??! How could just see him walking away?!" Jimin yelled at Namjoon who stood there, in the hall of the dorm quietly listening to all the scoldings coming from the younger members.

"We need to find Jin hyung! Call the managers and find him!" Taehyung spoke calmly.

At Yoongi's Studio:

Jin was flabbergasted. He had no idea what had happened.
Jin slowly got out of the bed but his knees however, buckled and he fell to the ground.

"Fuck..." he cussed.

Jin held the rim of the bed and slowly stood up. He walked towards the door and tried opening it but it was no use. Being desperate, Jin started banging on the door. "YOONGI!! MIN YOONGI LET ME OUT!!!" Jin bellowed, only to be returned with utter silence.

After 2hours of continuous banging, Jin's skin started peeling of his knuckles and raw flesh was seen. Feeling the pain, Jin retracted his hand and slide his back against the door, dragging it to the ground.

His vision was blurring out. He had not been eating for 2 days. Jin refused to eat what Yoongi gave him. He slowly slide to the ground as he became unconscious.

Night came, and Yoongi made a simple meal for both Jin and himself. He walked up to the room and knocked it thrice and left the food outside before walking away. What he did not know was that Jin was unconscious on the other side of the door.

The next day came and Yoongi was already up 1:30p.m making "breakfast" for both Jin and himself.

Once he made it ,he brought it Jin's room. Walking along the corridor, Yoongi could smell something pungent wafting into his nose. He immediately closed his mouth and nose with his forearm while fastening his pace towards Jin's room.

He stood in front of the room only to witness the horror displayed before him.

The food he left last night..was not touched at all.

Yoongi frowned at the sight. He placed the new food at the corridor and rushed to his own room to grab the master key. He rushed back to the room Jin was in and unlocked it.

However, when he unlocked it, something was blocking the path.

Yoongi forcefully opened it and that "something" finally budged.
As he swung the door open, Yoongi could not find Jin anywhere.

That's when he looked on the ground.

Boy, did he regret it.

"JIN HYUNG!!!"

HEY ANGELS SORRY FOR THE LONG ASSED UPDATE!! I WAS QUITE BUSY AND I WA PLOTTING THIS STORY. T.T PLS FORGIVE MY IMPUDENCE!