8:8

Previously~

"This is your fault hyung...not mine."
GUYS THIS IS STILL FLASHBACK!!

Next Morning:

The hateful morning sun ray was blaring down onto Jin's naked, abused body.

Jin groaned slightly as he could barely move. "Ngh..." Jin tried to sit up on the bed, and that's when it became a disaster. His lower back was aching badly as he was grimly reminded of last night's abuse. His eyes immediately shot wide in search Yoongi. The latter however, was nowhere to be seen.

Jin looked down at his body only to see it covered with ugly marks of purple and black.

He started sobbing little by little as last night's incident kept replaying in his mind like a neon bulb.

"Why...me...." Jin whimpered in his palms.

That stopped with a hitched voice when Jin heard the room's door unlock.

His eyes immediately darted towards the door knob twisting.

His eyes immediately rose wide when he saw the man he didn't want to see.

The man who gave him the grim scar on his body.

"Good morning, Jin-hyung. I brought you food." The latter with mint hair smiled with his gummy smile spreading towards the corner of his mouth.

Jin's eyes narrowed at the sight of the latter. "What do you want, Min Yoongi!?" Jin growled.

Yoongi smirked at his hyung and walked towards him.

"Do you remember who you belong to now? Come, let's eat. I'll feed you." Yoongi said nonchalantly as if last night's incident was just dust.

As he sat on the edge of the bed towards Jin, Jin flinched as he scrambled back into the bed, trying to push his body against the headboard.

While moving rapidly, his lower body started to ache badly.

"Ow!!" Jin whimpered while pressing his back with his hand and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Don't move too much. You're still hurt." Yoongi said with no emotions in his words.

Jin glared back at Yoongi with hurt and anger displayed in his eyes.

"Get the hell out, Min Yoongi. I don't want to see you!" Jin screamed.

Yoongi's smile faded into a hurt expression.

"Do you hate me...that much?" Yoongi questioned.

"YES NOW GET THE FUCK ----" Before Jin could complete his sentence, he was interrupted by Yoongi slamming the tray on a nearby table.

Jin flinched at the sudden slamming and his voice hitched when Yoongi looked at him with clear fury burning in his pupils.

Yoongi suddenly leaned forward and gripped Jin's hand, forcefully pulling Jin into his chest.

"Get this in your head, hyung. I did not give you a choice. Its an order. You are mine. Final."

Hello angels~ enjoyed? Want me to continue?? I hope you do. Also this STORY is still in flashback^^.