12:12

Previously~

"WHAT!?" All of them shouted in unison. Their eyes went wide and not being able to process the information, Namjoon dropped on his knees looking at the floor with his eyes wide open as his pupils were shaking.

"This...what is going on..?" Namjoon thought to himself.

At the hospital:

Namjoon could not believe it. His beloved Jin, his one and only was...pregnant.

The other members were too shocked to help Namjoon on his feet, therefore standing still like a statue.

The doctor frowned a little before continuing.

"May I know where the father is?" The doctor questioned.

That snapped something inside Namjoon. Out of anger, he quickly rose on his feet and grabbed the doctor by his collar.

"You fuckin bastard!!! How dare you fucking lie to me!?!?!?!?!?" Namjoon yelled as he vigorously shook the doctor by his collar.

The members were immediately alarmed by this and ran forward, trying to pry Namjoon off the doctor.

The doctor furrowed his brows even further and questioned the lot once more. "Where is the father of the male child? He needs the father's hormones by his side for 3 days before he gives birth. Male pregnancy is a little rare therefore, it takes about 1-2 days for the foetus to fully form into an infant. About 3-4 days later, the baby will be born. During this time, the pregnant male would be really dehydrated from hormones and the baby would start kicking the "mother", giving him alot of problems. Therefore, he needs the father's hormones to calm the baby down." The doctor explained, keeping his cool.

Every word he said, gave strong blows to the members' hearts. Especially Namjoon. He was affected the most.

"Please bring the father by tonight." The doctor said before leaving.

Meanwhile at the court:

"Min Yoongi, aged 23, Rapper of the worldwide famous idol group, Bangtan Sonyeondan, has been charged of rape and kidnapping of Kim SeokJin, aged 23, Vocal and Visual of Bangtan Sonyeondan. Under the section 335, case 23, since he has committed the crime, he has been sentenced to death. Your death count will start from today and end 5 days later. Case closed." The judge announced.

Yoongi's parents were crying and cursing their own child.

"You should have never been born! You bring utter disgrace to our family!! Just,die already!!" They cursed and ran out of the court room.

"Don't talk as if you have been taking care of me all these time..." Yoongi spoke as he sighed and smiled.

He was then guided to the cell by the guards.

As they were walking towards Yoongi's cell, Yoongi closed his eyes and reminisced about the past. His past with Jin. His past with happiness. His past with ecstasy.

"I will always love you, Yoongicchi. Thank you for loving me."

"Get in." Was all a guard said to pull him back to reality.

Yoongi stepped into the lonely, small cell which had a pail for business, a bed for sleeping and a small,dim neon bulb.

Immediately as he entered the cell, the door shut and Yoongi sat on the bed.

He fell down flat on the bed and moved his arms to cover his eyes.

That was not all he was hiding...

A single lone tear descended upon his cheek.

"Jin...I miss you..."

Hello angels~♡ Was this depressing? Did you enjoy thus chapter? I hope you did~♡♡♡ Love you all!!!!