7:7

Previously~

"WAI---- AHH!! PULL IT OUT!!!" Jin screamed and Yoongi began thrusting.

It wasn't pleasurable. IT WAS PURE PAIN.

Warning: Non-con rape, violence, mpreg

Yoongi didn't stop. He didn't stop even when Jin was begging him at the top of his lungs to stop.

"Urghh...so tight..!" Yoongi groaned.

He glanced at Jin who became silent. Jin was sobbing through his forearms that were covering his eyes.

Yoongi continued thrusting as he leaned down towards Jin.

He started to pant heavily and groaned by Jin's ear.

"Jin hyung... you get it don't you? You get that you're mine, right?" Yoongi whispered.

His mind was clouded with the heated sex, whereas Jin felt nothing but pain and he sobbed.

Yoongi started to thrust faster as his climax was reaching. " H-hyung... I'm cumming!! Inside you

Jin gasped as his eyes shot open. That's when he realized Yoongi wasn't wearing condom.

"W-WAI--- STOP DON'T I DON'T WANT IT INSIDE ME STOP PLEASE!!!! PULL IT OUT" Jin begged. If sperms where going to be seeded inside him, Jin was afraid he might get HIV or STD.(Never considered getting pregnant eh Jin?) Yoongi always used a condom during their sex.

"No can do ...hyung....urgh!! Its not like you're gonna get pregnant..!!" (Sooo wrong yoongi XD)

"Cumming hyung!!" Yoongi penetrated even faster into Jin. (I'm not good at sex scenes ya'll. Pls don't bash me up)

Jin began screaming even louder. "M-min sugAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Jin screamed Yoongi's stage name.

Hearing his stage name being moaned in a seductive voice, Yoongi shuddered as he spilled his seeds deep into Jin.

"AHHHH!!" Jin yelled as the hot seeds caressed against his bruised inner walls. It was burning him inside out as he arched his back slightly.

Yoongi came, but Jin didn't.

Yoongi was panting as he looked down at Jin's still hard fruit.

He smirked and flipped his hair to the back as he pulled out his rock hard fruit.

"Come here hyung. I'll make you cum." Yoongi whispered as he pulled the exhausted Jin up by his arm.

Jin's head hung backwards. He gave up. Nothing more could hurt him.

Or so he thought.

Yoongi sat down with his legs hanging at the edge of the bed.

He pulled Jin and dragged him to his lap.

"Ready?" Was all Yoongi asked, not even acknowledging the elder's consent.

Jin was dying, not literally. His body could not take any more pain.

Or so he thought.

Yoongi aligned his fruit with Jin's hole and that was all Jin needed to be alarmed by the situation. Before Jin could protest, Yoongi pushed his fruit roughly into Jin.

Jin's eyes could not open any wider as his scream echoed throughout the studio. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!! PU-PULL OUT IT HURTS I CAN'T PLEASE YOONGI I BEG YOU PLEASE PULL OUT I'M BREAKING!!!" Jin screamed his words in pain.

What both of them didn't realize is how much Jin was bleeding through his torn hole.

Once fully settled into Jin, Yoongi started out to penetrate slowly. "I'm going to make you feel good" Yoongi groaned.
Jin's arms were hung aimlessly by his side as Yoongi was thrusting.

Slowly his vision was wavering.

He didn't moan nor did he scream. He was just used like a rag doll.

"Nam...joon..." was all Jin muttered before completely blacking out. His head leaned into Yoongi's shoulder. Lucky enough, his muttering of Namjoon's name got past Yoongi's ears.

Yoongi realized Jin passed out but never stopped thrusting into Jin.

15 minutes passed and Yoongi was still thrusting into Jin's loose hole. "I'm cumming hyung....urghhh for you!!" Yoongi moaned in a low husky voice as he released his seeds into Jin.

He was a panting mess now as he pulled his fruit out. Yoongi stood up and placed Jin carefully on the bed. He leaned in and stroked Jin's hair, followed by a soft peck on his lips. He looked down at Jin's fruit and noriced that the elder went flaccid on him

His stood back up gazed at the elder's abused body. His eyes travelled down to Jin's hole as he saw something red flow out.

He leaned in closer and spread Jin's leg wide open gently.  

His eyes shot wide open at the horror that was displayed in front of him.

"No...No th-this can't be I---" Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence as he buried his face into his hands, while standing.

Instead of seeing his white semen flowing out, all he saw was....red stained semen.

Jin was bleeding.

Yet Yoongi couldn't cry. He chuckled darkly before letting his hand fall to his side. He realized something. He realized it wasn't his fault as all this was initially started by Jin. He went back to standing near Jin's sleeping face. He crouched down near his face and eyed the sleeping beauty like a psycho. His head was tilted to the side and his eyes wide open. His grin reached to the end like a cheshire cat's.

"This is your fault hyung...not mine."

Angels~ya'll enjoyed this? Hahaha I betcha didn't XD. Sorry Jin I just had to make a psychopath Yoongi.