Previously~
"I see...Tell me more about it... Jin hyung." he said in a cunning way.

Jin looked up from Namjoon's chest, staring deep into his dark brown orbs. His face was flushed in a gentle splash of pink and a light hue of red. "Hyung...Tell me. I'll be here to listen to you. Always, anytime."

Jin thought for awhile before nodding his head. Namjoon grabbed Jin's wrist gently, disguised both of then and pulled him out of the bar.

They walked out in the park hand in hand. It was cold and dark but warm with Namjoon by his side. Namjoon continued to hold his hand, not minding the judging eyes. Both of them were disguised so no one knew that they were BTS members. 

"Yoongi and I fought..." Jin started the conversation and continued. "I told him I had feelings for someone else."

Namjoon halted in his tracks and so did Jin. His eyes were wide open. Who does he like?! Does he not have any chance for his hyung's love?

"Who is it, hyung?" Namjoon questioned Jin in a depressed tone.

Jin looked up at Namjoon at his side. " I told him...it was you."

It took awhile for Namjoon to process whatever Jin said. Him? What does he mean?

Namjoon's eyes shot open. "Pardon?" He asked.

Jin sighed and wiped away his tear-stained cheek before continuing, "I said. You. You. I like you." Jin looked at down at the ground and a light tint of pink spread across his cheeks.

"Is this for real!?!!? Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!asdfghjkl!! He loves me too??!! Is this a dream too!?!?" . Namjoon thought and slapped his cheek hard to figure out whether he's dreaming or not.

Jin observed Namjoon's actions and sighed once more.
"Please believe me. Its not a dream, so stop hitting yourself that way."

Namjoon looked back at Jin stuttering the words he wanted to say. "N-N-No!! I just thought...you...I...I...you urgh!!" Namjoon cursed himself for not saying the words properly.

"So...do you like me?" Jin questioned.

"DO I LIKE YOU?! DO I LIKE YOU?! I LOVE YOU! I"VE ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO BE MINE!!" Namjoon blurted out the words that were locked away deep in his heart.

Jin's eyes widdened. "Really...? "

"Yes, really..." namjoon replied with a soft smile spreading across his face. Hi lifted his hand and carassed Jin's cheek while the other hand pulled Jin's waist towards him.

"I love you..I really do and I mean it." Namjoon whispered  before leaning down to Jin's lips.

He was staring at it the lips with his chocolate brown dyed with lust.

Jin did not move away. He closed his eyes and waited for the kiss.

Namjoon closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss him.

Jin felt a rough and dry yet warm pair of lips pressing down on his own. He moaned a little and it gave Namjoon chills.

Before Namjoon could continue the kiss, he felt small yet strong pair of hands yanking him back and punching him across the cheek.

Jin's eyes shot open when he felt the husky yelp of his significant other.

Namjoon lost his balance and fell on his butt. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT---" Before he could continue, his eyes met a furious man. A short mint-hair coloured man. The man was panting for air while looking down on Namjoon with dark black orbs. Rage was all it spoke. Nothing else mattered.

"Kim Namjoon. I'm fucking warning you little piece of brat. Know your fucking place and stay the fuck away from my boyfriend you cunt." All that came out from the man's voice was huskiness and anger.

"Yoongi, what the fuck are you doing here!? And Jin hyung is not your boyfriend aanymore. He confessed to me!!"

Yoongi's brain was jumbled up. He turned his head to Jin. His eyes, filled with so much sadness and pain. Nothing else could describe it. Agony, pain, despair were all displayed on Yoongi's face.

"Is it true...Jin hyung?" Yoongi questioned Jin with a quivering voice. His tears threatened to fall but Yoongi controlled it.

"Yes...Yes ...YES I ALREADY TOLD YOU MIN YOONGI SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!!!?!?!" Jin yelled and slapped Yoongi across his cheek. His chocolate doe eyes were filled with distress, disapointment and mostly anger.

Jin kneeled down to Namjoon and helped him on his feet. "Are you okay joonie?!" Jin asked.

Yoongi held his cheek and looked at the scene that was displayed in front of him. He stood still like a statue and quietly observed all.

Joonie...huh.You've gone that far? Lets see how far you can go Jin hyung. You have not seen the dark side of me yet.

Why do you make me feel so weak? So dark. So obsessive, over you? I'm still a little too not over you....