Chapter 5: The Elements of Harmony's Biggest Request

It sun was bright, the birds were chirping, and there's not evening a cloud in the sky, nor humans on the ground. No, on the ground, there's only on creature that took over the human race. And that's ponies my friends, the ones who almost wiped out the whole human race. The dominant race in the list now has destroyed the human race. The same race that conquers the human's land of the United States known as they say it's their land of Equestria.

At Canterlot, the ponies were cheering on the streets and cottages to see a group of ponies who stopped another force of evil in their land once again. To be more specific, this was a group of mares who's known as the Mare 6. The Mare 6 is Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy. They help Equestria defeat evil that tries to take over their land, along with the help of Celestia and Luna.

Each mare represents each element of harmony. Twilight is the Element of Magic, Rainbow Dash is the Element of Loyalty, Pinkie is the Element of Laughter, Applejack is the Element of Honesty, Rarity is the Element of Generosity, and Fluttershy is the Element of Kindness. They all possessed each element to stop any evil that tries to harm or take over all of Equestria. However, these mares have also been involved making humans into ponies. They have track down humans before in order to keep their land safe and hoping this can create more population for Equestria, which is why they evening took over the United States as the new Equestria.

Back to the present, the Elements of Harmony were being greeted back by cheering ponies, who were celebrating them for stopping Tirek as they were walking to Canterlot. There was happiness, joy, and satisfaction to have Equestria being safe and sound once again. Twilight felt glad to finally stop Tirek as the rest of her friends was, though Pinkie was very glad and happy to think of planning a party for saving Equestria. Along their walk, they end up walking to the Princess' castle.

When they enter, they only see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna standing at the middle of the throne room, looking at them with a smile of delight. Twilight take it as a good sign to see both princesses smiling at her. The Mare 6 then stops in front of them and bow to them to show their respect.

"Twilight, what a surprise to seeing you again," said Celestia with amusement within her voice. "My sister and I never expected to see you and your friends here."

"Well Princess Celestia, my friends and I want to see you to keep you company from the battle with Tirek," said Twilight, still feeling glad to stop that monster. "We want to help you if you need it."

"Yeah! We want to help so much Princess Celestia and Luna! We could have a victory party-" Pinkie was speaking very quickly, but Applejack stopped her by putting here hoof on Pinkie's mouth.

"Sorry 'bout that, Pinkie was getting too excited to come over here," confirmed Applejack as she let her hoof off of Pinkie's mouth.

The two princesses look at each other and giggle to see how the Mare 6 was giggling as well at each other. They always enjoy seeing them getting along like friends they expected to see every single day. They always want to see their loyal subjects having fun with each other, yet they have something to announce. Something they actually kept for so long, yet they have enough time to tell them.

"Well my little ponies, though it's fun to see you having fun, we need to tell you something. Something we've kept a secret for quite sometimes now. It's something that could harm all of Equestria."

They stop giggling to hear what Princess Celestia had just said. Each was confuse, not knowing there's something else that can take over their land as well instead of Tirek.

"What do you mean Celestria?" asked Rainbow Dash in confusion. "There's nothing that could try to take over Equestria for a long time. We've been stopping everything that even dares to do it."