Chapter 41: My Hell

Morgan stares down at the ditch with flames burning the remaining signs of former royal guard corpses. He can remember the day that he was full of rage when they took his serum, his human rights, and the land of the free. This was the Equestrian dictatorship that shapes the fate of humanity and the will of Morgan. He continue to watch the corpses fading away to become ashes and dark smoke going up to the sky. The smell was rotten but he was used to it. He was used to what was considering rotten from both human and pony kind.

It was a good thing that he didn't tell his wife where he wants to burn the bodies. The location he was outside of the city; the valley. This was the place where Morgan only sees dirt and the blue sky. It was a place where he can forget everything that has happened to him and he can imagine there was a tomorrow that won't risk his life. He smile with the bodies still burning from the flames and the smell still up his nostrils. Feeling his lips dried, he grabs a wine bottle he secretly brought with him under his body armor and decides to take a large slip out of it. He gulps the grapes flavor drinks plenty of time before he stopped and watches the flames.

"Morgan?"

He open his eyes and turn around to see Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity look with worry. He looks back at the burning pit and look at them again.

"I don't why you guys insist to bond with me. I'm the one speck of an extinct human race and you chase me around like some kind of dog," said Morgan. "I have spent all my years trying to bring back my people and I have accomplished that, but now I look at the fallen guards and realize I was the monster to a new society."

"But Morgan, you did what was right dude," Rainbow Dash butt in to try comforting the human.

"What was right? WHAT WAS RIGHT?! The only thing that was right was making you ponies afraid of me! I have killed many royal guards that were doing their job! I was the one who caused the human race to go downhill from being in charge of the conversion bureau! And I was the one who made Princess Celestia be more paranoid when I have tried to create a cure!"

"N-No Morgan, you are good," spoke Fluttershy.

"Good? The only good thing I did was to make a human out of a changeling. That changeling had a life before I capture it and succeed in creating a human being from my hands. I have become the monster that I was going against!"

Applejack step forward knowing she has to be fully aware of what the human's action in his drunken state. The wine bottle made the earth pony is cautious of her friends. Yet when she tries to tell whether or not the human was lying, he wasn't. This human was opening up in front them and she didn't know what to do. All her life she thought humans were monster and Morgan was the worst of them all, but as of now she doesn't know. Morgan then throws the wine bottle with all his might in the pit and fell down to the floor. He covers his face and begins to cry. Rainbow dash and Fluttershy wanted to comfort him, but Applejack wraps her hooves around him mush to their surprise.

"I know I can't easily forgive you for what you have done, but I know you are in great pain," Applejack. I didn't believe my friends truth of you being a torn soul, and now I have seen it."

Morgan looks at Applejack in disbelief.

"I k-know I am a torn soul. I-I had nothing when I came back. Back from the darkness..."

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown

Morgan could only see darkness while feeling powerful force landing on his face. He grunt and groan with large amount of pain surfacing through his body. He feels burning up and his wrist and ankles were bound apart of his body. He was hanging against a dark wall with little light and a few dark chuckles. He was panicking since he remembers he was in the hospital waiting to come back to his wife and daughter. Still, he continues to pray he would manage to get out of his own hell and find out what was going on.