Chapter 10: The Human's Arrival

The human couldn't stop thinking how they finally caught him. It's been a year since they found him, yet he would avoid or fought back with his guns. He would feel lonely, yet he always does things like exercising and play chest with a statue. He would search to find any guards and catch them in use to help him find a perfect cure with a good formula. This time, they have caught him and they will bring him to Princess Celestia for him to suffer his consequences. The human could only sighed in defeat as there were two Sun guards beside him and three more guards across from where he's sitting. He could only sit and sigh as the air was blowing upon his beard face, feeling the wind's cool.

Morgan looks around to see if there was anything that could do to get away from the guards. Unfortunately, there was nothing he has site to be able to get away from the guards' clutches. He had to act natural, so the human simply leaned back and trying hard to keep himself calm. The human then look at the guards across from him, wondering when he could fight them off and get out later on. One of the guards sitting across from him became shifty, fidgeting slightly and moving its eyes nervously when the human would shift his gaze to the other guards and itself.

"What are you thinking human?" asked the guard who's a Pegasus with an attitude towards Morgan. "I know you want to get out of here, but you're now trapped in Celestia watch until there are further notes on what she's going to do with you."

The human looked at the guard with anger in his eyes. It took a moment before he start to form a grin. "Are you a private level guard? You this must be your first day from your training academy."

"Actually... this is my first day," said the beginning guard with worried eyes. "How did you-"

"I could tell which level the guards are in their military range. Trust me, I have face thousands of them," said Morgan with the same grin on his face. "I know deep inside you are afraid of me. So scare, you want to kill yourself before I get my hands on you. You're lucky that I'm in chains right now."

The private guards had terror in his face, seeing the human making the grin sinister towards him. The guard gulped with sweat running down underneath his armor, almost feeling like panicking in the process of keeping look at the monstrous human. He continues staring at the human before it quickly leans forward towards the guard.

"Boo!" said Morgan before he cause the guard to panic in reaction and stumble on the other guards. He laughed in amused before he felt the force from the other guards beside him to pull him back.

"You sit still human!" shouted one of the guards on his left before he hit the human on the head.

Morgan turns around to face the guard that was an Earth pony who hit him. The human was going to reach his hands forward, but the chains prevent him to do what he wanted to do. He start breaths heavily as the guard was smiling in its own amuse to hurt a monster like him. Before the guard could react, the human moved his head forward to hit the guard on the exposed head. Morgan then turned to head-butt the other exposed guard head, which was actually a unicorn. The horn marked his forehead, casing blood to ooze on him.

"Get the human!" shouted the private guard before all of the guards jumped to the human and begin hitting Morgan.

This cause the human to stop his action as the pain of many hooves hitting him got to him. As he stopped, the guards pick him up quickly and slam him back upon the chariot. The guards looked disgusted to see the human busted and brushed up from his face with more blood oozing on his face. Not just that, the human's white shirt was now torn and marked with hooves prints.

"Is that all you got?" asked Morgan before he laugh at the guards.

While laughing, he gathered all the blood that was emerging in his mouth and spit it out to one of the guards' face. The guard backed away from the human while wiping the blood off with its forelegs. The other guards gave the human glares before them lean back to the walls of the chariot. The guard with blood on its face keeps glaring at Morgan before look at something else beside the hideous human. Morgan then lean back too and closed his eyes to rest for the rest of the joyride.