Chapter 25: Bonding

Rainbow Dash was screaming in fear to embrace the worst pain she was going to experience by the hands of the human. She never thought her life was going to end like a test subject to the monster she tries to stop. Now, she is helpless and was going to get hurt. She feels the human's presence near her with the scissors, but there was no pain. The sound of something being cut confuses her as she stop scream and open her eyes. In front her view was a bit of her rainbow hair being held by the human. She look at the human in confusion as the human simply walk to his desk and place near a microscope.

"Wait... that's it?" asked Rainbow who's more confuse than ever with Morgan nodding in response. "I thought I was going to be your test subject with the weird science stuff."

Morgan turns around to look at her with a smile.

"I realize you aren't like the rest. You are just being control by Celestia's authority. Fluttershy told me everything about you guys. Your name is Rainbow Dash; the prideful one in the Elements of Harmony."

"She told you about the elements?"

"Why yes, she told me about the adventures you guys were in. It's actually col to learn a bit more about Equestria too."

Rainbow Dash looks at Morgan a bit worry that the human is going to learn more about the magic of friendship and he might use it against it. She needs to think of a way to get to his good side.

"If you learn more about Equestria, then you know what happen when she came here to your land?" asked Rainbow Dash before Morgan look down. Morgan sign before he look at her with sadden eyes.

"I know now, you guys wanted us to be gone because of our destructive nature. We mostly go to wars with other nations, we hate one another, and we even destroy wildlife. I didn't know how much damage we were doing to the world before you guys came. The United States were at war with the Middle East when we just decide to end each other's lives. The nuclear weapons has killed 10% of human population from the world, but then a rainbow was eliminating the chemicals and you guys made the whole world go to peace. That is until a certain president candidate with blond decide to make this propaganda that you guys were enemies to us."

"Oh, you didn't need to mention him," spoke Rainbow Dash angry at the man who stands for evil and sinister. The person was even worse than Discord.

"I know, and I think it was him that made some humans going against the pony's population. I mean, they were discriminating anybody who supports ponies or who were ponies themselves. Believe, I used to be a guy whose wife and daughter was ponies."

"Wait, your family turns to ponies themselves?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I was actually enjoying them being ponies," Morgan said as he smile with his fondling memories. "They were so happy to do things humans couldn't do, although I like staying as a human."

Rainbow Dash couldn't believe the human used to have family members who were ponies and he agreed that the businessmen and president candidate Donald Trump made the ponies targets for humans. This was the first time she realizes that the human was not the monsters Celestia and Luna has told her and the rest. This was just a human who has feelings, remorse, and a strong survival instinct.

"Where is your family?" she asked, but in doing so Morgan look away.

"I would not talk about it," he responds while rubbing his arm.

Rainbow Dash then felt something she shouldn't say. It was awkward and weird as the silence last a bit long as it has to be. Morgan turns to the table to put the piece of rainbow hair and put in a flask full of water and watch the reaction. Rainbow would like what Morgan was doing, but she was stripped on the table.