Chapter 24: Home

The Diamond Dogs have been looking for the human for a long time. They never saw any trace of the human being in their territory. Only one guard said he saw the human last and he actually stabs the human with his dagger to slow him down. While searching for the human, they spot a wall that had both the timberwolf and the human's blood stain dry. They look where the trial of blood which show it stop to an opening. They look and saw that it was the outside from a cliff. The guards didn't couldn't figure out of the human did fall.

"Oh no, if the human did fall... That means... NO DIAMONDS!" one of the guards said before they all bust in tears.

While the rest of the Diamond Dog guards were searching somewhere else, they begin to hear marching. They stop what they were doing and went to their entrance to see many Luna's royal guards. They all look at the Diamond Dogs with dagger stares.

"Welcome Diamond Dogs, we are here to ask you something," said the commander of the royal guards. "We heard that a creature was around in your parts. We want to know if you have seen it."

The Diamond Dogs look at each other in fear. This was their only chance to get diamonds but they don't have the human.

"Well... We never heard or seen any creature around here, so you can just..."

"Guards, check their territory," commanded the leader as the royal guards enter their territory without permission.

"Hey! You can't just get in without..."

"We have a warren approve by Princess Luna herself to enter here and search around," the commander as he holds a paper with Luna's signature on it.

All the diamond dogs could do is just watch as the royal guards were searching everywhere. They felt so sad to have no human to earn any awards to give it to the ponies. For a while, there was no sign of the human, which disappoint the guards because they wanted to beat the human up for what it did to Celestia's royal guards. With no sign of the human, the royal guards were about to call it off when one of them decides to enter the room where the diamonds are. So, the royal guards decide to steal the diamonds and hide it in their armor in secret before they left.

The Diamond Dogs were glad that the guards were gone and they could just relax. They all enter the room where the diamonds they have collected were gone.

"NOOOOO!"

In the sky the rainbow trial was traveling so fast. Morgan had to hold Rainbow Dash tightly and close his eyes as the force was getting too strong for the human. Rainbow Dash was trying to slow down, but her Rainbow Boom was so powerful that she herself feels like she wasn't flying at all. It felt like hours with to two embrace the power force that the Rainbow Boom has put, but they begin to feel the force getting weak.

Morgan opens his eyes to see that the pair was in a different area. This area was not forest type, but more like populated area. The human look around to see the view of empty streets and buildings, so Morgan gasps to understand this was familiar to him. Rainbow Dash look around to also see the buildings, the streets, and so many house of humans that they once live. The two understand they went back to Los Angeles.

"You brat!" shouted Rainbow Dash as she then flies towards one of Los Angeles tall building.

Morgan looks behind to see he was going to crash to the windows of the high tower. He close his eyes to feel the glass shattering by his frame and he tumble down off the blue Pegasus. He looks up to see Rainbow Dash glaring at him with hatred.

"Now that we're at your home and nopony is around, I guess I can end your reign of terror right here," spoke the blue Pegasus while she cracks her neck to prepare herself.