Chapter 30: Cross Fire

The changelings swarm was arriving from the land the humans once live. Queen Chrysalis looks at the isolated land to see the many buildings and homes the humans used to live. They all begin to descend to the ground and begin to patrol around the area. This place would be a great extension to her kingdom. No other race owns it and it looks so large for her kingdom to grow and expand and maybe she could finally beat Celestia and take over Equestria herself. Yet, a changeling was still in the need of help. Its cries were heard around here, which means something was out here and she will quickly defeat it to conquer the land.

"Alright my subjects go look around and take out whatever is around," Queen Chrysalis commanded with the changelings beginning to spread out. She look around admiring whatever face was here first were well good builders.

On the other side of the isolated locations were the royal guards. Both sun and moon guards landed on the ground and they begin to patrol the city. They remembered the human's home was somewhere in the city, but they don't know where specifically. The Pegasus guards begin to fly up the sky o search the area with the rest patrolling the empty streets.

"Alright fellow guards, remember to give that monster a good beating before we give it to the princesses," said a guard as the rest still search.

One sun Pegasus guard was flying around the isolated area seeing the tall buildings. It couldn't believe that these buildings were inhabit by humans, which it why they borrowed some of the human's construction blueprints to build themselves some tall building from Marehattan. As the Pegasus continues to search around the area something crash to it. The guard fell to the ground as well as whatever crash it. The guard looks up to see a changeling on the ground. It got up and was about to fly up, but the changeling charge at it from behind.

The changeling was swinging it's hooves against the Pegasus guard. The guard had a weak defense as the changeling knock its helmet off and begin to hit its face. A unicorn night guard appears and witnesses the changeling attacking the guard.

"Hey get off him you changeling!" the unicorn shouted as he shot a dark blue beam at the changeling, which caused a boom.

Morgan exits the elevator to his main room with Rainbow Dash following him. He went out the balcony and look outside. He saw in the distance a sun earth pony battling against a changeling before a swarm of changeling begins to attack the earth pony. He looks around to see a night Pegasus guard battling a changeling up in the air. It was becoming a battlefield out there and the two races were going to find him. Rainbow Dash saw this and wanted to join in, but Morgan holds her back.

"What are you doing Morgan?" she asked. "I got to help them."

"No, you can't. If they find you out here they would want you to expose me," spoke Morgan as he went back inside. "They will do anything to get me, and that includes hurting you, and I don't want that."

Rainbow Dash walks back in to see Morgan beginning to grab many weapons and bullets.

"What are you doing Morgan?"

"I have to relocate. They might know where I am and they will destroy my research if I don't move."

Rainbow Dash watches as Morgan begins to load his guns from pistols to machine guns and shotguns. He even grabs a golden pistol to load it and a samurai sword to place it on his side. Rainbow Dash looks up to see the royal guards and the changelings continue to battle each other as more of each team was being view outside.

Back outside, the unicorn guards begin to shoot beams at the changelings with the Pegasus guards still battling changelings up in the air like plane fighters. The earth guards were charging forward as they were in combat against the changelings. The battle seems like the guards were getting the upper hand as these guards trained to fight like armies. As many changelings were getting knock out, Queen Chrysalis appear with a glare. The unicorn guards begin to target her as they shoot their beams at her. The queen of the changelings lightly chuckle as she set a magic barrier to block the beams. She then begins to shoot her own magic beam at the guards.