Chapter 11: The Human's Confession

Twilight was walking through the darken dungeon while looking at every cell she pass by. The young princess was sickened in fear seeing other prisoners of the dungeon staring at her, her fellow friends and the two ruler of Equestria walking with her. The scent of the dungeon was rotten, the feeling was disturbing, and the sight was like walking through a pathway of a dark world full of darkness and evil within everypony's soul who's in it. The dungeon was no place for Twilight to enter, but this disgusting place has contained the very rare disgusting creature known as Morgan Neville, the last remaining human.

Twilight continues to walk with her friends and the princesses with the prisoners still staring at them with hatred and anger in their darken cell. She wanted to get away from the dungeon to avoid seeing the prisoners, yet she notice one of the cell was opened and had light. She then got closer to the opened to see two sun guards and two bat guards within the cell as one of them has a torture held in front of the face of the last human. Twilight speculate seeing the human trying to get out, but instead, she only saw the human sleeping with his head relaxed on the table while his chains attached him to the chair he was forced to sit on.

She looked at her friends, seeing neutral faces on them, yet the princesses; they had rage still on their faces every single time they laid eyes on the two-legged monster. Twilight turn away to the human, still resting in peace, but that was taken away when one of the guards with the torture held the living fire closer to Morgan's face for the brightness to wake him up.

Morgan yawned while he stretches out his arms, but he couldn't stretch as the chains held him tight to not allow him to move. He breathes lightly and slowly opens his eyes to see himself sitting on a chair with the chains around him in a prison cell with pony guards around him. He look confused at first before realizing in guilt he was captured and was brought here to Celestia and Luna. Morgan breathes heavily and rests his head against the chair.

"Whatever you're to do with me, make it quick so I don't have to indorse every moment of it," said Morgan while resting himself on the chair. "I've already lived for so long alone; I don't see a familiar face beside me except for you ponies."

Twilight doubt that the human had suffered too much when he was indeed alone in its habitat. The human didn't suffered at all to them as they have suffered losing thousands of guards that was assigned to observe the human, and that human dare to say he had suffered from isolation. She walks in the filthy cell to gently sit on a chair that's placed cross from Morgan. She sat firmly as the cell door closed with a large thump with Celestia, Luna, and the rest of the Mare Six behind it. She then had her horn glow with the purple aura to have a piece of paper and a feather with ink on the tip appears. It was then on ponies around Twilight is also waiting to hear what Morgan, the last human, was going to say for his calm of being innocent.

"If you have wished to be claimed as innocent, then speak now human or else you wish you shouldn't have arrive here," said Twilight in a confirm attitude.

Morgan stare at her eye-to-eye with anger, yet his feeling changed as he was staring at her with hope. He knew this might help him confidence them that all he tries to do is survive like a endanger species of a human he is. This was going nowhere still hating for what they have done to the human race. He barely rubbed his eyes with his shoulders and clearly his throat as he was ready to say what the ponies wanted him to say.

"Claiming as innocent, there was many accounts that most guards was trying to kill me when I was living alone. They have beaten me down, strangled me, and hell, they evening dragged me against the ground humans once lived until the conversions happens! But you know what, I still fight back and manage to survive! I have lived as a scientist to try being back humanity, but you ponies aren't helping giving me a chance as you guys think I'm a monster. Well then, if I was really a monster, I would have just killed all of you here on the spot."