Chapter 22: Not Alone

In a large arena the sun now starts to come down many creatures that were leaders of their own parts of Equestria. From Griffins to buffaloes, from dragons to evening elephants, every leader was waiting for the two princesses of Equestria themselves. In the entrance, Celestia and Luna were preparing themselves to speak their wise and conceiving words to them.

"Dear sister, why do we have to attend in this meeting? I can feel every single they are going to throw at us when we..."

"Oh Luna you worry too much. You were scared that Morgan was going to hurt us, yet he didn't, and you are worry they will go against us," spoke Celestia with her careless smile.

"But Celestia, what if one of these creatures finds out about the humans and they will begin to target us. They too were afraid to go against the humans before we decide to take over their land."

"Well Luna, we just need to be calm and not be afraid."

The two princesses were ready to enter the arena when they heard a couple of hooves approach them. They turn around to see the five ponies from the Mane Six.

"Oh good, my little ponies are here. What have you find Twilight?" asked Celestia to her student.

"We have search far and wide... but there was no sign of Morgan," claimed Twilight with a sadden expression. "There are no traces of the human. I'm sorry to fail you."

"Oh Twilight my student, it is okay. I know the human is hard to find, but you can join us to the meeting. The rest of you can go home."

"Where is Fluttershy? I think she was with you ponies," asked Luna with concern.

"Oh don't worry about Fluttershy princess. The darling had to go and feed her pets when we return. It's just her favorite hobby to be with animals," said Rarity with a smile.

"That's acceptable. We need her to get the human fool as an animal it is," mentioned Luna in anger as the rest of the little ponies agree by cheering. "Now then, you may return to your homes, but we need Twilight to be with us."

"Okay," everypony except for Twilight said before they walk away.

Twilight watch her friends leave before she look at the arena. She saw many species at their respective seats to discuss about something.

"Princess Celestia, why is every race here?" asked the young alicorn as she never saw all the race of Equestria in one area together.

"Because Twilight there is something we have to discuss," inquired Celestia before the three princesses walk into the arena.

Every race of the land was whispering to each other as Celestia, Luna, and Twilight entered and seat down in their seats. They all look at the three with a stare that makes them feel bothered.

"We are glad that we have attended this meeting we have been invited, so what is the issue we need to discuss with?" asked Celestia with her kind manner.

Every race watch as the leader of the Griffin stood from his seat.

"Yes Princess Celestia, we do have a series discussion to discuss. I heard that one of my fellows Griffin was attacked by an unknown creature."

Luna look at the leader of the Griffin in shocked and Twilight was curious what creature would attack the creature.

"My subject mention it wore clothes, had facial hair, and looks like a monkey. If I recalled that, it was the same description we gave the humans back three years ago when our original land was becoming too small. What do you say about that?"

Every race watched as Celestia look back at them with a hint of anger.

"You must be wrong; the human race has been extinct for three years. There is no possible reason for one to suddenly appear out of nowhere."