Chapter 8: The Elements of Harmony Has Arrive

The birds deep in the forest of the abounded areas of the United States arose up to the air of the skies. They head east to fly away from something at spooked them. When the birds did fly away, there were about 16 royal sun guards who were flying beside a white carriage with golden outlines. The guards looked to see large amount of birds flying pass them. They wonder why the birds were flying away if there was no sign of dangerous at all.

The Mare Six were in the carriage, sitting across and facing each other. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy were sitting one side, and Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight on the other side of the carriage. The inside was all white with opening windows on the left and right side of the transportation. Suddenly, Pinkie felt a movement in her body that cause her to twitch.

"My knees are pitchy again!" shouted Pinkie Pie in fear. "Something scary is definitely going to happen!"

The rest of her friends looked at her in confusion before being scare by a crow entering the royal carriage. The crow was flying everywhere as the Mare Six panicked upon it's entering before it flew out of the window. Twilight, the new princess, look out in fear to see birds in large groups flying through them and the guards. She knew the birds are flying away from something evil, yet is it the human that's causing all this.

"Oh my... those birds are scare of something," said Fluttershy innocently.

"Yeah, something that causes much more problems to anypony like a Diamond Dog or a Changeling," said Rarity in disgust. "If anything, it might have been that excuse of a creature called human!"

"You could say that again," said Rainbow Dash in agreement. "If I get my hooves on that ugly thing, I would make sure he doesn't run away from us. Somepony got to teach this human a thing or two to not mess with us!"

"Yeah! They are big, ugly, and mean... REALLY MEAN!" agreed Pinkie as the three ponies nodded in agreement.

"We might get a problem with this human," said Applejack. "This human manage to kill off over 24,000 Celestia's and Luna's guards. We got to keep our eyes open wide for us to get this human."

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie nodded to Applejack's statement. This human has killed more than 24,000 royal guards. They have once battled with humans who could barely kill off one or two guards, yet this human killed many guards they couldn't believe to themselves. This human was much more dangerous than any human they have faced. They really need to be careful not to be next on this human killing list.

The four mares agreed except for Fluttershy and Twilight. Fluttershy was really terrified for her life. She has deal with creatures than are big and scary, but a human is the most fearful creature she would never dare to go near, especially if it actually kills with no weakness. Twilight however, she was thinking so many questions about this human. What makes him, for it was a male, survive longer? What makes this human much more dangerous than many alike? What is he who was capable to live by himself for three years? This human should have lost his mind for being alone, so what makes it so... unique.

"Whatever happens once we get there, we need to capture and contain the human. Don't kill it, and don't harm it," said Twilight before she continues think more about the human. "Has this human adapted so much to live for?"

She looks out to see the city of Los Angeles far away from them to reach to their destination.

Morgan continues to drive through the LA County. He was calm to drive through the street of 8th until he reached to Culver City. Culver City was not a bad place to living and hide in his life. The city was mostly known to have movie productions or studios, and he was a big fan of films. He would like to live in downtown Los Angeles, but it has remind him so many dark past on his life that might slow him down to continuing survive for mankind.