★ First Day of School

Age: 5

"It is currently 7:00 in the morning, and today is my little girl's very first day of school. No matter how hard I tried to tell her that homeschooling is better and more fun, she pretended she was a sea lion and just made barking noises at me"

Tony held the camera towards his face, before smiling. "But that's okay, because 5 minutes later I became a dinosaur and roared at her but she used her 'magical sea lion powers' to defeat me. I don't know about you, but I think a magical sea lion is the ultimate superhero the world needs" Tony said, releasing a sigh.

"I have to go wake the magical sea lion up," Tony started before hopping out of bed "I swear she could sleep for hours if I didn't wake her up. Maybe I should set her an alarm" Tony mumbled to himself, walking to your room.

~~~~

"Good morning, Princess" Tony filmed you sitting up in your bed, and raising your little arms to the sky, stretching them as far as they could possibly go. "How did you sleep?" Tony asked. You looked towards the camera and shrugged. "Like a mermaid!" You exclaimed, hearing Tony's hearty chuckle.

Tony turned the camera towards him, revealing a big smile, before turning it back to you. "(Y/N) can you inform us how a mermaid sleeps?" Tony asked. You shrugged once more, "I don't know how mermaids sleep, daddy!" You giggled, laying back in your bed, throwing the covers over your small body.

"Why don't you get dressed and I'll have your favorite thing to eat in the whole entire world out for breakfast?" Tony asked. Your little gasp was heard from underneath the thick blankets, as you threw them off of your head and onto the ground. "Ice cream!" You exclaimed, jumping up and down in your bed. "No, lucky charms!" Tony said, zooming in on your obviously disappointed face.

~~~~

"So we ate breakfast, brushed our teeth, brushed our hair, and now we are on our way to school! (Y/N), any thoughts?" Tony pointed the camera to you, while Happy was in the background, helping you with the straps of your car seat.

"Will I see a zebra?!" You asked excitedly, causing Tony and Happy to breakout into laughs. "Sweetie, it's school not the Savanah" Tony informed you as you shrugged. "I will take you to the zoo, and we will meet a zebra, I promise." Tony said as you smiled, looking towards the camera and making your most silliest faces.

~~~~

"Okay, (Y/N) are you- Oh"

Tony filmed you zipping out of his grip and running in to school, almost like you completely forgot he existed. He pointed the camera to himself, sighing before he got back into the car. "(Y/N), I am so proud of you. You didn't cry, you didn't throw any tantrums like those... demon children out there. Thank you, Pumpkin" Tony smiled, going to turn off the camera before Happy interrupted him.

"(Y/N) isn't here, she went in the school" Happy informed. Tony looked at his friend/bodyguard and scoffed. "I know, Hogan. I'm talking to the camera as if it were her." Tony told him as Happy raised an eyebrow. "I'll never understand you" Happy muttered, before Tony looked at the camera and ended the video.