★ Father's Day

Requested by: claraoswald23765
Age: 13

"Okay," you whispered, positioning the camera on a book and backing away. "It's currently 4:00 in the morning, and it's Father's Day. I've been planning on doing something really special for dad, but I cant think of anything" you sighed. "JARVIS, do you have any ideas?" you asked the humble AI.

"Why don't you offer to take him out to a nice dinner?" JARVIS spoke, causing you to scoff. "JARVIS that is the most boring Father's Day activity I've ever heard" you crossed your arms, waiting for the AI's response. "I can always look up ideas on the internet. If you can look up answers for your homework on Google, I'm sure you can find a few ideas for Father's Day" JARVIS said, causing you to scoff. "I only look up answers when I have no clue what I'm learning! And I can't Google ideas, I'm trying to be original!" You retorted.

"It's not about the originality. It's about how much of your heart you truly put forth" said JARVIS. "I guess, but I don't want to copy people. I'm a lone wolf, J. I want my stuff to be my stuff" you muttered, picking the camera up.

"Oh my. You are just like your father"

~~~~

"Okay! It is currently 4:53, and I came up with an amazing idea!" You told the camera, standing up and showing off the large banner you had created for Tony, that had the word 'father' spelt with different elements of the periodic table.

"I am quite proud of this, and I only took a few minutes to make this. Also, I did not spill paint all over the stairs while I was coming up here from the garage, that was some phantom and I think we need to get the house checked out" you spoke fast before pulling the banner up from the floor, and revealing the paint that had bled through the thin paper and onto the white carpet that had been beneath it.

You gasped loudly, turning the camera back to your frightened face as you released a tiny chuckle. "I-I'll clean that!" You exclaimed, cutting the video off.

~~~~

"It's 6:30 in the morning, dad should be up any minute" you spoke groggily into the camera, and showed the trail of paint you accidentally left behind throughout the whole house.

"I didn't realize that I was stepping in paint, and now the house looks like a kindergarten class just had a party" you muttered, turning the camera towards the hanging banner that hung upon the top bannister that looked over the living room. "On the bright side, this stayed up pretty nice, considering I used jumper cables to hold it up" you spoke right before the banner fell sideways along with the jumper cables, causing the cables to collide with a large, decorative vase. The vase shattered all over the floor, and you pointed the camera back to your face. "Just my luck" you sported a fake grin, right before Tony walked out of his bedroom.

"What the actual hell just happened?" He groggily asked. "Ghosts" you replied, turning the camera towards him. He looked down at the paint mess that was all over the living room before letting out a tiny chuckle. "(Y/N), why is my living room covered in paint?" Tony asked, leaning against the banister. He looked down once more, spotting the broken vase.

"It was the ghosts!" You replied before he pointed his finger at you and furrowed his eyebrows together. "I swear, (Y/N). You better have everything cleaned up or you're grounded for life!" Tony shouted, before walking to his bedroom door.

"Wait dad!" You cried, getting his attention as he turned around to look at you. "Happy Father's Day!" You exclaimed, he turned back around and entered his room before flipping you and the camera off.