★ Finding Nemo

Age: 5

"(Y/N), how many times are we going to watch this movie?" Tony asked, turning the camera towards you. You looked at the device and smiled before turning your attention back to the television. "A lot!" You replied. Tony turned the camera to the TV and sighed. "This is my 10th time watching Finding Nemo. I'm pretty sure it's (Y/N)'s 100th. She insists that she watches this before she goes to bed-"

"So I can dream about the fishies!" You interrupted, causing Tony to laugh. "Daddy, can I get a fishy?" You asked, Tony turning the camera to face you. "What type of fish?" Tony asked, zooming in on your big smile. "Dory! And Nemo! And a Bruce!" You exclaimed, throwing your tiny hands in the air.

"Which one is Bruce?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow. "The shark" you replied, looking away from the camera and focusing back on the TV. "You want a shark? Pumpkin, they eat people!" Tony laughed. "Only if they smell blood!" You informed. "How about just a Nemo?" Tony offered, looking at you. You pouted, crossing your arms and sighing. "Fine" you muttered, continuing to watch the movie.

~~~~

"It's been 3 hours, and I'm terrified to movie because I don't want her to wake up and watch Finding Nemo" Tony whispered, lowering the camera to show you wrapped around his torso with your head on his chest. You were softly snoring, but not letting go of Tony anytime soon.

Tony tried to push your arms off of him, but every time he got close to breaking free, you wrapped your arms around him again, but even tighter. He laid back in your bed, and sighed. "Well, looks like I'm sleeping here tonight" Tony muttered to the camera, flashing a grin before cutting the video off.