♡ I am Iron Man

Age: 6

"...The truth is... I am Iron Man"

Pepper released an audible gasp, and you looked up and saw Agent Coulson's eyes almost pop out from his head. Reporters and paparazzi went nuts, taking pictures and hurling questions at your father as he smiled with glee from all of the attention. "Well... There goes that" Coulson said, making eye contact with Pepper.

"I am so sorry" Pepper apologized, not knowing what more to say. Tony pushed past the reporters, rushing over to you and Pepper, and took you into his arms. "Okay everybody. I'm with child and assistant, please make way" Tony shouted, continuing to be screamed at by the reporters. Pepper hooked her arm around Tony, using him as a shield from the paparazzi.

You finally made it to the car, and Tony placed you in first, following right behind you with Pepper. The crowd followed outside, still trying to get a glimpse as the worlds newest superhero. Pepper slammed the door shut, looking at you.

"Cover your ears" Pepper smiled, her lips immediately lowering into a frown as he looked over at Tony. You put your hands over your ears, and watched Pepper scream profanities at your father, throwing her hands in the air and doing her best to try and not to hit Tony.

Tony just listened, not even caring as he scrolled through his phone and ruffled your hair as he slipped his device back into his pocket. He took your hands off of your ears, and you listened to Pepper pant with relief from releasing all of her anger. "One job. You had one job, Tony." Pepper put her head into the palm of her hands.

"I do have a job, and that's Iron Man. Iron Man is my job" Tony muttered, pulling his buzzing phone out of his pocket before putting it to his ear. "Rhodster, give me the scoop-"

Tony pulled the phone away from his face, as the sound of Rhodey screaming from the phone vibrated throughout the limo. You glanced at your father, as he pulled you into a tight hug and began humming a song.

"You think this is funny don't you?" Pepper furrowed her eyebrows together and looked at Tony. "No" Tony rolled his eyes. "Yes you do! Do you know how sick you are, Tony! He is sick!" Pepper screamed into the phone before Tony hung up on Rhodey.

You looked up at your father as he took your little hands and put them over your ears, but keeping his hands wrapped around your head as him and Pepper got into another screaming match. You closed your eyes as Tony's grip became tighter on your head as his voice got louder.

He quickly quieted down, removing his hands from your head as he brought you close to his chest and looked out of the window. He placed his chin on top of your head, before causally humming the famous Black Sabbath song, Iron Man.