♡ Spider-Man's New Fling

Age: 16

Gym class was your most dreaded part of the day. You hated changing out of your clothes, into an ugly gym uniform that you were only going to wear for 40 minutes, just to change back into the clothes before, just sweatier and exhausted.

You were in your locker, making sure your clothes were folded neatly and right before you could lock your backpack, MJ came up right next to you and slammed your locker shut. "Girl, who is he?" She whispered. You looked at her, confused by what she was talking about.

"Whose who?" You asked. MJ chuckled before grabbing your arm and pulling you close. "Your new boyfriend" She asked. Your eyes widened and your stomach fell to your feet. You burst out laughing, leaning on the row of lockers to support you from falling. "Boyfriend? MJ, I'm not even allowed to look at boys!" You exclaimed, walking out of the locker room with her following you.

She grabbed you by the shoulder and turned you around, showing you a news article with the headline "Spider-Man's New Fling with Billionaire Heiress Y/N Stark!". Immediately, you felt a rush of blood pump furiously throughout your body as you took the phone from MJ's hand and kept refreshing the page to see if it was real.

"W-Who's seen this?!" You cried, looking at MJ. She began to see tears bubbling in your eyes before taking the phone away from your hand. "N-Nobody... Except for, 'ya know, the whole school" She scratched the back of her neck, leading you out from the locker room.

Everyone's eyes were on you, before you were essentially bombarded with your classmates gathering around you, asking you millions of questions about Spider-Man. You and MJ were stuck in the middle of the circle of people, before Ned and Peter pulled you both out and freed you from the insanity.

"What the hell is going on?!" Peter exclaimed, looking at you up and down and fixing a piece of hair that misplaced itself in front of your face. "Uhhh, this" Ned said, showing Peter a notification that popped up on his phone, about you and Spider-Man.

You and Peter locked eyes, and he looked all around to see the barrage of students heading back to interrogate you about Spider-Man. "We gotta get you out of here before this escalates" He said, taking charge of the situation and grabbing your hand.

"You two, stay here and make sure nobody leaves this gym, copy?" Peter asked. "Copy. But Y/N, why didn't you tell us you were dating Spider-Man?" Ned puzzled. "Focus, Ned!" You and Peter both shouted at the same time before Peter pulled you out of the gym and you two immediately began running out the door.

Sprinting down the hallway, you pulled out your phone and dialed Tony's number. "What's up?" He answered quickly. "Dad, I need you to get me. Now" You said, looking at Peter and turning down the hallway.

"I'm already here. Principals office." Tony hung up the phone and you and Peter stopped and slid past the main office after spotting Tony sitting in a chair in the waiting room of the office, with Happy sitting right next to him.

You let go of Peter's hand and ran for your father, and he gave you a big hug as he pressed a kiss on the top of your head. Peter slowly walked into the office, standing in the doorway as he watched you and Tony.

"Dad, I-I-I don't even know why the magazines would say that! Now everyone is asking me questions and-"

"I know, I know. Don't worry, that's why I'm here" He said, looking at you before turning towards Peter. "Thank you for bringing her here, kid. I appreciate it" Tony smiled, giving Peter a pat on the back. "Let's go, kiddo" Tony guided you from the office, and outside to the car as Peter watched silently, feeling guilty as ever.

~~~
New Message from:
Peter Parker: Hey, are you okay?

Looking down at your phone, you quickly read the message before turning it off and setting it down on your bedside night table. You laid in bed, pulling the covers over your face before hearing three gentle knocks at the door.

"Come in" You uttered. Tony entered your room and saw you were in bed, facing away from the door. He sighed and sat at the edge of your bed, crossing his arms. "I just wanted to say good night, and check up on you" He said, gently pulling the covers from off of your face.

You turned and looked at him, as he smiled. "Good night" you replied, turning away and pulling the blankets back. "Okay. I'll leave you alone. But, if you need me I'll be in the garage. I'm always here for you, pumpkin" He stood up and pulled the covers off of you, pressing a kiss to your temple before pulling the blanket back over your head.

Tony exited your room, and you began to cuddle a pillow. After about an hour of tossing and turning in your bed, you could hear faint knocking at your window. At first, you thought you were crazy, but finally, you sat up and saw Peter outside of your window, in full Spider-Man gear.

You jumped out of bed, and opened the window. "Hey," He said. "Hi" you looked at him, shivering as rain drops began to fall from the sky. "You never answered my text" Peter scratched the side of his head, trying to resist the urge of not being awkward. "Yeah, I haven't been looking at my phone, it's kind of emotionally draining" You informed, hearing Peter sigh.

"Y/N, I really like you!" He blurted. Your eyes widened, but you remained silent. "A-and when I say, I like you," Peter pulled off his mask "I mean, I like you. Not Spider-Man. Me, Peter Parker" he asserted, jumping from the outside and into your room.

He stood in front of you, and you looked up at him, glaring into his beautiful brown eyes that had a gentle sparkle from the reflecting glow of the street lights from outside. Before you knew it, Peter cupped your face with his hands and planted his lips onto yours, and you both divulged into the kiss.

Pulling away, you looked at him. "I like you too, Peter." You smiled. He wrapped you in his arms and engulfed you in a big hug. "Don't even worry about those tabloids anyways, everyone knows their liars" Peter affirmed. You nodded in agreement, before Peter received a text from May, asking where he was.

Peter put his mask back on, and leaned outside of your window, about to jump out before you stopped him. You lifted up his mask, only revealing his lips, and kissing him one last time, only to have Tony walk in and almost drop a mug of hot chocolate at the sight of you and Peter kissing.

"At least the magazines were right, Spider-Man's got a girlfriend!"