♡ Hungover

Age: 17

You woke up with a pounding headache and the sudden urge to vomit. You threw the covers off of your body before running for your bathroom and releasing all that your body could possibly allow. You hovered over the toilet, stunned at the sight that was beneath you before flushing.

Tony knocked on the bathroom door, asking you come in. You had no strength to keep yourself up and laid down on the floor as Tony opened the door. "Y/N! Are you ok- Why do you reek of alcohol!" Tony shouted, triggering your headache to get worse.

You groaned for a response before he gently kicked you with his foot. "Is that why you were out until 4 am? Were you partying?" He asked, helping you up from the floor. "Mhm" you muttered as Tony carried you to bed. Tony began to laugh, watching as you placed a pillow over your face.

"Y/N Stark, this is unacceptable! You're only 17, you know better than to be drinking" Tony exclaimed, pulling your blanket over your body. All you could do was groan in response, mainly because you were unable to speak full sentences without it sounding incomprehensible.

Tony fluffed the pillow that rested under your head before walking over to your windows and pulling the curtains shut so your room was in complete darkness. "I am so disappointed in you, when you're done being hungover, I am going to give you hell" Tony said. You remained quiet.

He walked out of your room and went straight for the kitchen, making you toast and pouring you a glass of orange juice. He prepared a tray with your breakfast, along with ibuprofen and a shot glass of pickle juice. He trudged back up to your room and set the tray next to you, poking you to get your attention.

"Eat the toast first, juice second then the ibuprofen and lastly, drink the pickle juice" He said. You took the pillow from off of your head and looked at him. "Pickle juice? I am not drinking pickle juice" you slurred. "Yes you are, because it will help you! And it'll be amusing to watch" Tony grabbed a piece of your toast and took a bite as he sat at the edge of your bed.

You slowly began to eat the toast, chewing slowly and grimacing at the dry feeling in your mouth. "You didn't even put butter" You muttered. "Butter is bad for a hangover, darling" He said, taking another bite of the toast. You took a sip of the orange juice, almost gagging at the acidity. "This is the worst breakfast ever" you complained, picking crumbs off of the toast and putting them into your mouth.

"Well don't get hungover and we can have pancakes and ice cream for breakfast" Tony said. "I'm sorry dad, I got carried away last night. I didn't expect to get hungover " You said as you took a small bite from your toast.

"Y/N, I was a teenager once too. I was a little more reckless than you, but I had nobody to put me in my place, mainly because I refused to let anyone put me in my place, but that's not the point. The point is, I want you to make good decisions for yourself, especially now. You're a bright woman, with the biggest future ahead of you, and I don't want you ending up as a functioning alcoholic like I was for a long time. I want you to be better than me" Tony looked deep into eyes, almost like he was trying to reach into your soul to get you to listen.

You held out your hand, which Tony quickly grasped with both of his hands. "I love you, daddy" you said, smiling at him. "I love you always" He replied, pressing a kiss to the back of your hand. "Now, as the beginning of your punishment, you have to take a shot of the pickle juice" He said. You quickly retracted your hand and scoffed.

"No way! I thought you said it was to help me!" You exclaimed. "Pfft, no way! Y/N, nothing and when I say nothing, I mean nothing helps a hangover" He smirked before breaking a hearty laugh, which trigged you to laugh along with him.