♡ Happy Birthday, Tony

Age: 8

Tony was in your bedroom, fluffing your pillows and unraveling your tightly tucked in blanket while you were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Tony then pulled your covers back before laying down in your bed, pulling the covers over his face as he heard you approaching from the bathroom. 

You opened your door and saw your father sprawled across your bed, with his arm hanging off of the side while snoring obnoxiously loud. You stomped your feet over to your bed, before taking a pillow and smacking him. "Ow!" He shouted, sitting up and looking at you. "What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his head. 

"You're in my spot" You murmured. Tony smirked before picking you up and into the bed. You groaned as he wrapped his arms around you, forcing you into cuddles. "What's with the attitude, little miss?" He chuckled as you looked at him. "I'm tired, and you're in my spot!" You shouted, trying to break free from his grasp. 

Tony squeezed tighter, before planting a kiss onto the side of your forehead. "C'mon, there's going to be a day where I won't be here to cuddle you. You better make the most of it while it lasts" Tony said, looking over at you and booping your nose. Tony gently released you from his arms before getting out of your bed, he then pulled the blankets over you and tucked you in. 

You happily rolled over to your spot, embracing your blankets giggling as you felt your father hover over you to kiss the top of your head. "I love you, pumpkin" He looked into your eyes and squeezed your cheeks. "Do you love Phil?" you asked, holding up one of your many stuffed companions. "Yes, but-"

"Do you love Eugene?" You asked, pointed to your favorite stuffed unicorn. "Y/N, I was trying to have a moment" Tony said, taking Eugene the unicorn from your bed, and holding him. "But I do love Eugene" Tony smiled, right as you ripped Eugene from his hands. "Good, because he's mine!" You exclaimed as Tony laughed. 

"It's late, go to sleep" He mumbled, putting his whole hand over your face. "It's the sleeping monster, close your eyes" He said. "It's just your hand" You grumbled. Tony took his hand away before standing up and kissing your forehead one last time.

 "Remember, whatever happens do not leave your room. There's gonna be lots of adults, and a lot of... Adult drinks" Tony crossed his arms and watched you nod, before you turned your body away from him and pulled your blankets over your head. Tony then dimmed your bedroom lights to a soft glow before exiting your room and closing your door. 

"Jarvis, do not let anyone open this door" Tony spoke, before heading downstairs to greet everyone at his birthday party. 

~~~

Rhodey entered The Stark house, looking around at all of the partygoers before greeting Pepper, who seemed to be extremely stressed out. "I'm going to go get some air" Pepper said, earning a confused look from Rhodey. "What's wrong?" He asked before Pepper led him to the sight of a drunk Tony, stumbling around and breaking things while wearing the Iron Man suit. 

"I don't know what to do" Pepper spoke, as they both continued to watch Tony. "You've got to be kidding me" Rhodey said, shaking his head. "That's it, I'm making a call-" Rhodey turned to walk away, before Pepper pulled his arm, begging him not to. "I'll handle it" Pepper pleaded, as Rhodey sighed. "Handle it. Or I'm gonna have to!" Rhodey shouted. 

Rhodey watched as Pepper tried to plea with Tony to put an end to the party, but failed to convince him before he accident released his blaster and shattered the glass water fountain by the stairs, and then began to blow up various items that the partygoers were throwing at him. 

As Tony continued to act irresponsibly with the suit, Rhodey ran down to the garage to put on a suit, going to stop Tony. Rhodey then came back upstairs, glancing over the drunken scene Tony was putting on. "I'm only gonna say this once," Rhodey's voice boomed, and everybody looked at him "shut it down".

Tony and Rhodey then began fighting, throwing each other through walls and hitting one another with any item they could find around the house. Pepper watched in fright as Tony and Rhodey fell from the ceiling, continuing to punch each other. Happy ran inside to grab Pepper from the horror of Tony and Rhodey fighting, and he pulled her outside of the house. 

"Pepper, where's Y/N?" Happy asked, watching her face turn pale before she shook her head. "She's in her room, Happy, you have to go get her before something happens!" Pepper shouted, fearing for your safety. Happy ran back inside, dodging the flying items being thrown from the fight. He got to your door, jiggling the door handle that refused to budge, before slamming his body against the door and breaking it down. 

Happy saw you curled in the corner of your room with a blanket over your head, and he sprinted to you and picked you up. He held you in his arms as he ran back outside, before Tony and Rhodey completely destroyed your home. Pepper and Happy watched in horror, as smoked billowed out of the house. 

You pulled the blanket from your head, gasping as you saw your home completely destroyed, and saw your father on the ground. "Daddy!" You cried out. Tony lifted his face mask, and watched as Happy brought you as far away from the house as possible, and especially keeping you away from Tony.