0.6 | S.J.S

〖  SMITH AND JONES (AND SCOTT)  〗

           THE JUDOON WERE ONTOP of both girls quickly. Martha was scanned first, registering as human of course. Once they were done, the chief picked her hand up and drew a black 'X' across it. Then, they scanned Valarie.

        "Now, listen. I know who you're looking for. Her names Finnegan, she's this-" Martha began to explain, before being promptly cut off by the rough voice of the (as what some patients called it) space rhino.

       "Human." The Judoon bellowed, before the scanner beeped, almost as if confused.

       "Non-human traces element confirmed. Authorize full scan." The Judoon bellowed, before backing Valarie into a wall.

       "What are you? What are you? What are you?" The Judoon bellowed, Valarie closing her eyes and whimpering at how close the Judoon was. The scan took a long time. They ran the scan over every part of her body, Valarie hating how close they were the whole time. Then, it was over.

       "Confirmed human.Traces of facial contact with a non-human." They stated as a black 'X' was drawn on her has as it was handed something. It then handed her paper.

        "Continue the search." Valarie observer the paper closely.

         "You will need this."

           "What is this?" Valarie asked.

           "Compensation." It responded, before moving on towards the room which the Doctor had vanished down.

          Martha followed closely, Valarie too, as they busted into the room. There on the floor laid the Doctor's body; limp and still. They scanned him.

         "Confirmation; deceased." The Judoon bellowed, Valarie immediately trying to push between them through.

         "He can't be." She said, slipping over large arms as Martha pushed to the front. "Let me see him!" She yelled, strong arms holding her back and somewhat off the ground. She slumped over string ones wrapped around her waist as she stared.

         "But it's her! She did it! She murdered him!"

         "Judoon have no authority over human crime."

         "But she's not human!" Valarie begged, as Miss Finnagen held her hand up to show off the black x.

        "Oh, but I am."

         "But she's- wait, she drank the Doctor's blood? Scan her!" Martha barked, before taking matters into her own hands and grabbing a scanner and shining it on Finnagen. The scanned beeped, revealing she was indeed non-human.

       "Non-human confirmed. Confirm analysis." The leader commanded, the rest of the Judoon scanning her. All of the scanners went off.

       "He gave his life just so they'd find you." Martha informed her.

       "Confirmed, Plasmavore. Charged with the murder of the child princess of Patrency nine." The Judoon stated the crimes of the Plasmavore, her immediately snapping at thing

        "Well, she deserved it! Those pink cheeks, curly blonde hair, slippery voice! She was begging for the bit of a Plasmavore!" She spat harshly, admitting to the murder.

        "You confess?"

         "Confess?!  I'm proud! Slab!" She demanded, the Slab not making it three steps before being blasted to ash by the Judoon. Finnagen put two plugs together, the MRI scanner in the room beeping loudly.