Chapter 7

Another week passed and the young couple had organised to meet once again at the same place but in the morning instead as to not raise suspicion.

They were still being incredibly cautious and careful because they were still concerned about getting caught together and their secret love and relationship being exposed. They didn't have much time together but they knew that it was necessary no matter how much they despised being apart. It was the only way that they could be sure that no one had any suspicions about their strange, mystery disappearances. 

They would lose everything if they were caught and they simply couldn't risk that. No matter what they had to make sure that they weren't discovered no matter what they had to sacrifice in the process. Being together for a little while every week was better than not being together at all and dead. A few hours were better than none. Any time at all was better than none. At this point, anything was better than nothing.

They couldn't live without each other and so this was the only way to ensure one another's safety. 

They also knew that they might even have to give up each other and their relationship and their love entirely in the name of their safety. It wasn't something either of them wanted to do, it simply wasn't ideal but they wouldn't have a choice if it ever came to that. They would fight and fight but if they were close to getting caught or in any other dire situation then they would be forced to break up and separate and give each other up if it ever did come to that. They prayed and prayed that it wouldn't but there were some things that they could not control.

Their fate wasn't sure or certain and they had no foresight into the matter. If they were in serious danger then they wouldn't be able to do anything to stop it or fix it. There would be absolutely nothing that they could do. But they had to try and meddle with fate and move it into their favour at every chance and every opportunity that came. Their fate wasn't secure yet and as long as they could fight and try to change it they would. They couldn't let fate come between them, not by a long shot. They were deeply in love and there was nothing that they wouldn't do to stay together. Nothing. 

The couple would give up everything for each other, even their lives. They will find a way, they will and they will make it. They had to. Barry loved her too much to let her go and Caitlin loved him too much to let anyone take what they had away. Despite everything, they would fight at every turn and every corner. If they weren't meant to be then they would change that. If this, their relationship and their love, was wrong then they would make it right. It felt so right.

They both met at the barn and embraced each other tightly before sharing a passionate kiss. They hadn't felt one another's soft lips against theirs for so long now, they had missed it so much. A week was too long, they needed to be together in each other's arms. 

"I love you," Caitlin whispered softly against his lips, cupping his cheeks with her hands and smiling into the kiss.

"I love you too," he replied, threading his finger through her locks of soft brown hair. She had spent the whole morning washing it so she would look really good for him. And she loved the feeling of his fingers in her hair, it was calming and relaxing. He pulled away from the kiss, leaning his forehead against hers and smiled. "I want to take you somewhere,"

She nodded and took his hand in hers with a smile, squeezing it and lacing their fingers together. She loved holding his hand, it felt like their hands were meant to be together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle fitting together and becoming one. The thought made her heart flutter in her chest and shivers run down her spine and all through her body like electricity. She always loved the feelings he gave her, he made her feel alive. She loved them almost as much as she loved him. But there was nothing that she loved more than him.