15

They unlocked the door for me to have breakfast the next morning and the look upon my parents' faces seemed as if they were expecting something, or as if they were up to something. I ignored them, eating my breakfast which I had to say tasted slightly weird. That should have told me something because a minute or so later, I blacked out.

When I awoke, I was in my room and it felt as if I had forgotten something... or a lot of things. Important things. Confused would be an understatement to what I felt at that moment. I sighed, sitting up. I looked around my room, trying to figure out what I so badly wanted to remember, but nothing was coming to me. My door opened and I looked over, seeing my mother.

"Princess Evelina is here. Would you like to come help us plan the wedding?" she asked. I smiled weakly and nodded. "I'll be there soon," she smiled as I spoke and she left, shutting the door behind her. I still could not figure out what was wrong here.

I got up, leaving my room and going to the living area. I saw my mother and Princess Evelina sitting upon the sofa, chatting most likely about the wedding. Evelina saw me and smiled, "Hi, Daniel." I smiled at her. "Hello, Evelina," I greeted her. "Are you excited for the wedding, son?" my mother questioned.

"Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I went over to a chair opposite the sofa the two were sitting on and sat down. She grinned happily in response. "Well, we have a lot of the planning already done, so we just have a few things we still need to do, including getting a suit fitted for you. The tailor shall be here today," my mother rambled on about the wedding, but my mind was mostly on what I could be forgetting. It was in the back of my mind, even if I tried so hard to get it out of my head. I had no idea what was so important that I could be forgetting. I needed to get this out of my head before I got distracted anymore. This wedding was more important than what I could be forgetting.

This wedding is the most important thing. I am to marry Princess Evelina next week.

A/N:

So if you didn't figure it out, Dan was cursed to forget about Phil and to be happy to marry Evelina. Sort of like brainwashing. Of course, I had to give you some angst before we get to the end. Angst is all my stories usually consist of.

Another update will be posted tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

xx Megan