20

The credits end.

"Perfect," we hear as another scene opens onto the screen. We see both Dan and Phil standing in front of a medium sized house within the walls of Theoron. Structures of other homes are around. Most are completely finished. Others are nearly there. Dan looks at Phil as he stares amazed at the house.

"It's all ours," Dan smiled. They turned Theoron into their own kingdom. They could be kings, but they were cutting out all the royalty. There was no large royal castle. No servants. They would act as if they were just like every other person living within this kingdom.

Some people had moved out of the Alaeni village after they found out about what the king and queen had done to their own son. Those people of the village had met Dan many times and could be considered his friends. They did not care if Dan loved another man. They knew he would help them if they needed help, he would treat them with the same respect that he would treat a royal, and he would be a friend to them.

The town grew quickly within those walls.

Dan and Phil were together, and they were happy.

END.

A/N:
There you have it! The last chapter and the end to my double post birthday celebration. Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I am now a licensed driver ;)
If I can come up with an idea, I may come up with a sequel because I'm kinda attached to this story, but I think it stands well on its own with this ending.

Tell me what you think about a sequel. (and keep this in your library in case there is a sequel, so you'll know when it comes out!)

Thank you for reading this! I appreciate all the support on this book!

I love you all so much!

See you soon,

Megan